well at the moment i straighten my hair (yeah get the gay jokes out of the way first)

i have a fringe (yes get the emo jokes out of the way even though i personally hate emo bands and emo's, im into metal)

i need something new with my hair, nothing drastic like shaving it all off or something

if i wanted to gel it its currently at like 15 cm at back and middle and my hair is generally quite heavy so what would i use?

what colours are awesome?

thanks

(by the way i like it longish)
Jackson KE 3 Trans Black
Schecter C7 ATX
Siggery Custom

Axe Fx Owner
Grow it, then go for the old rabidguitarist look.

I don't really know what you could do with 15cm hair, apart from grow it longer.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
get dreadlocks, dye them rainbow colours and let them grow below your knees, that would be so groovy...
Glue it all together into one giant deadly spike, dye it black, or some chrome colour then impale people, that's so f*cking metal...
Grow it out if you like it long and you're into metal.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Quote by 12Jim34

Seriously, do it.

Yeah, but consider making it pink instead.... would really fit you as person i think
You like it
Quote by sam b

do that

don't. you'd look like a sunk
Manchester United Est. 1878

Do you DIG?

Cos I DIG.
Quote by screwup30
don't. you'd look like a sunk

Sunk?

Surelyt you mean skunk...
Cam Sampbell's my hero
Quote by StraightxXxEdge
I'm pretty sure he meant retard.

lol the 'retard' comment made me laugh because it's true...

and yes, i meant skunk, sorry.

Do you DIG?

Cos I DIG.
Grow it longer and then part it down the middle, Jack White style.

[[ Don't you ever, ever, ever trust my mercy. ]]
Shave off the top and get horizontal stipes of hair on the sides/back of your head. Then dye the stripes pink.
Quote by HelpTravesty
Hey everyone, SMOKE WEED!

It's raining blood from a lacerated sky.

Quote by sam b
fixed

lol even more accurate than my 'skunk' comment

Do you DIG?

Cos I DIG.