...being extremely tired at school the next day?

Pulling Teeth, Conquer, Unrestrained, & Death AD are coming here next Sunday. I only know of Pulling Teeth and I like them a lot, but are the others any good?
Quote by tyl3risan1nj4
why does everyone hate on TDWP
they really are a good band if your a true hardcore fan
i guess people on ug are more into metalcore and punk hardcore....

lolwat
If you like even one band, why care about school the next day. Go for it!
Rockin' the Gibson SG Standard Cherry!
Quote by Tompa87
If you like even one band, why care about school the next day. Go for it!

+1
I breathe air.
Sure it may be a great gig, but is it worth the risk?

If you're tired you might not be paying attention, and you could miss something important in class. You'll be sitting in your exam cursing hardcore because you're gonna fail. Or that girl you have a crush on might have decided that she actually digs you, but no, you wrecked it by turning up looking tired - so she goes and ****s the whole football team.

Or, hang on, you could not be a pussy and go to the ****in gig! Im sure it will be a zazzy night filled with zazz and win.
Hello? I'm asking if the gig is worth going to because I don't know any of the bands aside from Pulling Teeth.

The tired thing was pretty much a joke. It's funny how people feel the automatic need to flex their nuts at something so insignificant.
Quote by tyl3risan1nj4
why does everyone hate on TDWP
they really are a good band if your a true hardcore fan
i guess people on ug are more into metalcore and punk hardcore....

lolwat
Dude, i was just having a bit of fun too. I thought it was f*cking funny that you said you'd be tired at school, so i ran with it.

Have fun man.
I might be going to a show on Sunday and I only like one of the bands. I'm sure the others are going to suck, but still, out of the love for Streetlight Manifesto, I'm still going to try and go. I'd go if I were you. As others have said, Pulling Teeth is all you really need.
And clenching your fist for the ones like us
Who are oppressed by the figures of beauty,
You fixed yourself, you said, "Well, never mind,
We are ugly, but we have the music."
just go see the one band you like then leave
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit