What do you think about the German rock band, Tokio Hotel????
"Are you having a creative streak?"
Abolute commercial crap, they ruined my country's population (france)
Quote by Nikon87
Okay, let me just clarify, I don't mean pedophilia or incest, lol.

Quote by webbtje
That's what they all say.

*picks up pitchfork*

Quote by dminishedthingy
Karl Sanders has to drop his guitar to z so he can play his diminished thingies

Proud owner of a LTD DV8-R
I received a blender magazine in the mail, supposed to be for someone named Aaaaaaa Aaaaaaaa (I swear). I read an article on them. Blender called them "emo-metal"... I burned the damn magazine and flushed it down the toilet.
Luckily, although being shown on MTV a lot, no one in America really seems to care about them.
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
Quote by _A.D.I.D.A.S._
I received a blender magazine in the mail, supposed to be for someone named Aaaaaaa Aaaaaaaa (I swear). I read an article on them. Blender called them "emo-metal"... I burned the damn magazine and flushed it down the toilet.

emo-metal

are you serious?
Trust me I'm a doctor

A doctor with a mustache
Yep. It's disgraceful. Blender doesn't even know what the difference between rock and metal.
I've heard a lot of people hate them. I can't say much about them, as I have never heard them!
Quote by redneckrebel
Wow...just wow

A clapstack? My life is complete.
Yeah they are pretty bad...and gay... that's why theyre fans are all girls and 12 year old boys.

They came here to Portugal and the show was cancelled you could see tons of girls crying in the streets... I'm still thinking how can someone listen to that , i think some people just love every c**** that MTV puts on
I went to Switzerland over the summer and they were all over TV. I was so glad to come back to America only to find them on MTV 9 months later.

They suck so much balls. They're not even a real band. They're like a boy band - they had to audition and everything, probably had their songs written for them.
I personelly think their good when their not speaking a complete different.
I think they are horrible.

I'm pretty sure there's a big thread on them in the Pop punk and Emo forum.

Also

The vocalist looks like a girl.
GOODBYE BLUE SKY
my friend is into anything emo and catchy.... so he loves them. i personally think (after being shown the video 50 F\/CKIN TIMES) that the lead singer looks like a chick and they. just. suck.
Why isnt this closed yet.
Sitting on the edge of nowhere.
Watch Out or Ill Steal Your Girlfriend... or Wife.
Roll Tide
Quote by Uber-rocker
Because this thread hasn't kicked up enough of a stink yet. Perhaps we should have an argument.

??

Screw you!
Rag Mop Do Do Duh DoDo Dedo Do!!!!!

R_A_G_G_M_O_P_P

RAGMOP
Naw thsi band doesnt belong here at all ... hey frenchy sorry dude but your slackin
Sitting on the edge of nowhere.
Watch Out or Ill Steal Your Girlfriend... or Wife.
Roll Tide