What was the most embarrassing moment you can remember ?
the most embarrassing moment for me was today.

So Today I brought my guitar to school since I had guitar class and
we had a morning freshmen assembly. So my friend Skyler wanted to play it so he was playing some songs and stuff and there where two people in front of him. The guitar was out of tune and he couldn't hear it since it was too loud so I had to tune it for him with this little tuner that clips on the headstock and tunes the strings be vibration . I finished tuning for him and then the guy talking on the mic sees me and tells me to come down and play a song for ever (like a hundred people) and I was uber nervous since I hadn't performed in front of a huge crowded ever and yea that was kinda cool. all I played was sweet home Alabama, hey there Delilah and cowboys from hell but not the entire songs just most of it until someone could guess what song I was playing but the person who figured out what song i was playing had to go down and break dance i infront of everyone but yea thats kinda of a long story.
Quote by meh17
Once, I didn't use the searchbar, and I got pwnd

Wow, what the hell; that happened to me once too!
Quote by theocao
What was the most embarrassing moment you can remember ?
the most embarrassing moment for me was today.

So Today I brought my guitar to school since I had guitar class and
we had a morning freshmen assembly. So my friend Skyler wanted to play it so he was playing some songs and stuff and there where two people in front of him. The guitar was out of tune and he couldn't hear it since it was too loud so I had to tune it for him with this little tuner that clips on the headstock and tunes the strings be vibration . I finished tuning for him and then the guy talking on the mic sees me and tells me to come down and play a song for ever (like a hundred people) and I was uber nervous since I hadn't performed in front of a huge crowded ever and yea that was kinda cool. all I played was sweet home Alabama, hey there Delilah and cowboys from hell but not the entire songs just most of it until someone could guess what song I was playing but the person who figured out what song i was playing had to go down and break dance i infront of everyone but yea thats kinda of a long story.

That's your problem right there.
i had a whole thread on it. heres what happned:
Quote by from old thread i made about it
ok, so today at school was like any other day, sure i got alittle late but i was cool with it, i brought my acoustic guitar(as i do 2 or 3 times a week), played some stuff for people after first period (and did my best to sing along). anyway, as usual, i was just waiting for fourth period to come around, because i sit next to this really nice, really hot girl, that i kinda have a thing for. so i go into class guitar in hand, set it down behind my teachers desk, so it doesnt get fall over or get stepped on, and proceed to go to my seat, then like 30 seconds before the bell rings, she walks through the door, and i realize, we're dressed the same. blue and white striped shirts and jeans, both of us, it was awkward, but wait, it gets worse, my teacher walks up to us and says, "hey, you guys are twins", now she looks over at me and is like ok, and im playing it cool and did the same. then people around us start to talk. "are you dating?" "you would make a cute couple." that kind of stuff, i was sitting there kinda blushing because i know she is way way out of my league. we both just kind of laugh it off, and go straight into the awkward silence that was doomed to happen, i then do what i do in any awkward situation, place one hand on top of the other and wiggle my thumbs (forming the all mighty awkward turttle). she and i have a quick laugh and then talk to the others around us, me to my friend infront, her to hers in front. i didnt talk to her for the rest of the day, so pit, was this awkward or what? plus share your awkward stories.

yeah some of you might remember.
Quote by Retro Rocker
That's your problem right there.

Lets not get all elitist now
I'd be happy for that, people may mock you, but a few chicks will dig you.
Quote by mynamesedson
I asked my son he said nothing but he just asked me he wants a psyachatrist (spelling?) Because he heard voices calling out his name. What a freak.

Control your life through insanity.

Igneuspentheism
Quote by theocao
all I played was sweet home Alabama, hey there Delilah and cowboys from hell but not the entire songs

I think your most embarrassing moment should be when you admitted to playing Hey There Delilah and Cowboys From Hell in the same set. What a horrible combination...
one time i got caught posting in a terrible thread...
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
Quote by FireandFlames
How was that embarrassing?

there like play this song and im like what and im like okay the nyea everyone wit ha mic started sing and it was really gay.
Quote by theocao
there like play this song and im like what and im like okay the nyea everyone wit ha mic started sing and it was really gay.

Que? Tu madre es alta?
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
what kind of name is skyler?
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
Quote by theocao

liek omg! thts so liek totaly emberassing!!!11!!
well yea the after the assemble the same friend was playing my guitar again and he turned around andaccidently hit me in the face wit hthe headstock so now i have like a bruised lip and during lunch i got sent to the office for pushing someone and had to go to detention so yea i think im not gonna play cfh and hey there delilah