So whats the night life like in your town/city?
I'm form Preston, UK. It's pretty good to be honest, reasonable priced alcohol, a good selection of clubs, from drum and bass to indie, and lots of lady folk to top it all off.
Our main high street is meant to be the most violent street in the North West though when it gets to after 11

So whats it like where your from? Share stories?

D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

Dark....

On a serious note: It's really kind of boring, small-ish town so we don't have have a 'hot spot' or anything.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
****ty. Suburbia blows.
-limefan913

Quote by Chad48309
Quote by The_lizard_king
Originally Posted by The_lizard_king
It really does relieve stress. I was pissed off for a week because I didn't jerk off, so if you quit it you will go mad.
I don't think that's the correct use of the phrase "going mad."
yeah, small town of about 1,200 people. we have to go atleast 30 miles to get the next town that has anything to do. couldn't possibly end up being suicide capital of the world when gas gets unbearable.
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
teens runnin' around getting high or wasted

lamo's at the lame small town bars

house parties are the only thing decent around here

but usually get busted b4 too late haha

'08 Ibanez S5470 Prestige
Gibson SG Special - discontinued teal finish
Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier
4x12 Mesa Oversized Slanted Cab
BOSS TU-2
iSP Decimator
Well its hardly 'busy' during the day.. I live in some small ass village where old people come to die
Ibanez RG350DX
Randall RH150G3
Harley Benton Cab (Shut up.)
Roland Cube 60
Dunlop Wah Wah Pedal.

mmmmm

Guitar fund - £300/???
Help me out guise!!1!
Loads of pubs, and one club packed full of chavs.
Posted By Joth
BassyJoey has a sweet toosh!
Night life is overrated..
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Quote by joshua029
yeah, small town of about 1,200 people. we have to go atleast 30 miles to get the next town that has anything to do. couldn't possibly end up being suicide capital of the world when gas gets unbearable.

+1

My town is about 2,000 people, and 30 miles til the closest movie theater, bowling alley, and even that town doesnt have much to do. So here people just hang out at "the park" which is the rec center, with a basketball court, tennis courts and stuff. Nobody hardly uses them, they just hang out there. If not there, the only thing to do is a house party, or walk around and drink.
Quote by WaggyPlank
so yeah, now i have poop floating around in my ballsack.
When we're bored, we do some good old fashioned barn-raising. Maybe some cow-wrangling and square dancing.
All your base are belong to us.
lmfao, we have no bars or whatever, we live in a town of 5000, and all it is is teens getting high and drunk at feild parties (no house parites for us, our freind owns a farm and we party there). it might sound gay, but life cant get better than that