No more than Three days after my new amp, here it is Folks! my Brand New Ibanez Prestige RG1570 in Mirage blue!

The beautiful Case it came in, now lets open it up...

This Thing plays like a Dream! Sound clips are already up on my Profile under "Ceriatone 36 Watt test"

sorry if pics are a bit large
niceeeeeee
don't we all wish we had cash like that?
Gear

93 Jackson Dinky Professional Reverse
98 Jackson Kelly KE3

Peavey Bandit 112
Custom 2x10 cab w/Bugeras
I Don't like the finnish/gay color, but electronics and setup looks awesome. Like any other Ibanez :P
Har nånn egentli vorri langt sjøl om bestemt sæ for å bruk t å me gå å vill å gjør sjå mer lik?
Quote by perkristian876
I Don't like the finnish/gay color, but electronics and setup looks awesome. Like any other Ibanez :P

With all the things that went wrong (shipped it to the wrong store, got stolen, tracked one down in Nova Scotia, but they shipped the wrong guitar, then finally got it in) I was worried that there would be something wrong with it! But its set up perfectly, no fret buzz that i can hear.
Quote by Tubyboulin
With all the things that went wrong (shipped it to the wrong store, got stolen, tracked one down in Nova Scotia, but they shipped the wrong guitar, then finally got it in) I was worried that there would be something wrong with it! But its set up perfectly, no fret buzz that i can hear.

Damn! With all that that's happened, did you get anything extra?

Pretty sick guitar, grats and glad it finally made it to your doorstep!
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
Quote by Hakael
Damn! With all that that's happened, did you get anything extra?

Pretty sick guitar, grats and glad it finally made it to your doorstep!

Yeah my Uncle gave me 200$ worth of Free Strings, AND a discount on the Marshall Cab! thanks
Welcome to the club man, hope the RG prestige treats you as well as mine.

\,,/_[><]_\,,/