I have a $20 Korg that tunes my guitar to standard basically (EADGBE) but how do I use it to like tune to say Bb F Bb Eb G C (b- representing a flat.). Or is this not possible? Thanks.
Tune down until your tuner says A# or Bb and then tune the next string down to an F

It's possible, only if too much tension in the strings is lost from tuning down too much, you'll have trouble getting the tuner to recognize it as a note.

Upgrade to heavier gauge strings if you're planning to drop tune that low.
Quote by XianXiuHong
Tune down until your tuner says A# or Bb and then tune the next string down to an F

It's possible, only if too much tension in the strings is lost from tuning down too much, you'll have trouble getting the tuner to recognize it as a note.

Upgrade to heavier gauge strings if you're planning to drop tune that low.

Im using Thick gauges (Dont know the exact measurement) but how do I tune to an F? If I kee de-tuning once I get past the Flat my tuner doesnt read anything. Do I need a better tuner?
I'm not sure if I have the same tuner as you, but my Korg is black. All I do is keep tunning down and it registers it as a different note.
i have the black Korg aswell, actually i lost mine, and i just bought another tonight, but yeah i just tune it down very slightly little by little, and eventually it does say Eb (or whatever note im tuning) so if you have the black one, just make incredibly small turns while tuning
Turquoise Team Beasts!
I'm still new to the guitar myself, so I could easily be wrong here.

I believe if you're down-tuning in steps, e.g. "down-tune 1 whole step," you can tune the guitar by holding the strings down at the second fret while still tuning to EADGBE. Just remember, each fret is 1/2 step.

I hope that's right and that it helps.
You can just hold the notes of EADGBE on different frets and down-tune as far as you like.

For example, if you wanted to tune the low E to a D then you'd work out that if the open string WAS a D, the 2nd fret would be an E. So just hold the 2nd fret of an E and tune it to an E to get a D!

LOL I realise that that's very confusing, I hope I haven't lost you.