My iPod has ****ed up, i just bought As I Lay Dying Albums of iTunes, but my iPod wont appear on my pc when i plug it in, anyone know how to fix this?

thanks..
control panel then add new hardware. make sure ur ipod is plugged in
Just call me Bobby
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by mikeyElite
you build guitars worthy of sexual favors

Quote by Invader Jim
if this party gets any livelier a funeral is gonna break out.
Quote by I-Watch-Anime
You put As I Lay Dying on your ipod, that might be the problem

i acctually havent put it on there yet.

And by resetting do you mean by going settings then reset as i've already tried that.
mine did that.

make sure your USB chord is fit in good, mine'll do that all the time, because i'm constantly stepping on it or rolling over it with a chair, and it just happens to casually wiggle out.
O O

___
Quote by SP2991
i acctually havent put it on there yet.

And by resetting do you mean by going settings then reset as i've already tried that.

aww, dont ruin my joke

Edit: Try going to my computer and looking for the ipod
When all else fails, ask the pit.
Quote by I-Watch-Anime
You put As I Lay Dying on your ipod, that might be the problem

only if it was an ocean between us... their shadows are security album was good.
Rainbow
(I'm not gay)
Quote by TheBax
mine did that.

make sure your USB chord is fit in good, mine'll do that all the time, because i'm constantly stepping on it or rolling over it with a chair, and it just happens to casually wiggle out.

I'm guessing it is in properly as it says Charging on the screen,
unplug ipod from computer and hold down the menu and center button of the ipod at the same time. this will reset it. plug it back in and it will probably come up. your welcome. =)
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Well obviously it's trying to hide from your music, you might try coaxing it out by downloading some Hendrix or Cream to tempt it to show itself as i think your music is likely the problem.
Quote by GeneralGrim
So we had a music battle, copying what each other did and upping the ante and whatnot. After awhile of going nowhere, I said to the pianist "let's see you do this, asshole" played a single note... and bent it up a step. And left.
Quote by funkbass369
unplug ipod from computer and hold down the menu and center button of the ipod at the same time. this will reset it. plug it back in and it will probably come up. your welcome. =)

Thank you ever so ****ing much, that was the problem, and considering if anything goes wrong normally thats the first thing i do.

Thank youuuu, thanks for the help everyone as well.
Quote by SP2991
Thank you ever so ****ing much, that was the problem, and considering if anything goes wrong normally thats the first thing i do.

Thank youuuu, thanks for the help everyone as well.

The Pit: Helping people. One post at a time.
Quote by hisjap2003
The Pit: Helping people. One post at a time.

More like

The pit: ****ing up people's lives and physical health, though giving occasional good advice. One post at a time.

But yours has a better rhythm to it.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Quote by Slaytanic6606
More like

The pit: ****ing up people's lives and physical health, though giving occasional good advice. One post at a time.

But yours has a better rhythm to it.

hmmm... somebody nees a little more Pit in their life...
O O

___
Quote by TheBax
hmmm... somebody nees a little more Pit in their life...

Maybe he should lurk moar.
When all else fails, ask the pit.
he just needs a little bit of pudding, some carrots, and a hug!
O O

___