Well my gf got arrested for spray painting. and the cops hate me. and someone told the cops about one of my peices of graffiti. but, i have a graffiti that has my initials and my ex's initials, and the ex's are crossed out with my gf's initials. and im really paranoid, and i think theyre comin for to talk to me and my parents. do you think they will, and can they do anything about it since no one saw me do it
I hope the legal system makes an example of you.
Quote by HunterRiggs10
Your post completes me.

Quote by mrwaffles
I think you've won this thread.

Quote by freedoms_stain
darthteet just scored big on the win scale.
Yes. You are going to die, don't drop the soap
"I was influenced to play the guitar after I saw the guy on Power Rangers do it. I figured it would be easy, since a guitar is basically a big kazoo."

Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul
Fender Blues Deville(For now... FOR SALE )
wouldnt they just fine you for vandilism..probally have a chat your your parents..and go back to not loving you....
Quote by Wrst_Plyr_Evr
I beat my wife

Beating yea bi
that'll teach you for doing something as idiotic as "tagging". It's retards like you that give us teenagers a bad name. I like grafiti art in the right place and i think the people who get rid of that stuff are foolish but really, spraypainting your initials on a wall? If you don't want people to know it's you then what's the point?
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
If they do they cant do ****.
Under law they cant prove that you did it.
Because you werent there and or wasnt caught around the area with any evidence torwards the crime.

Even if you went to coart the judge would take a big **** on the cops for being such dickweeds.
Quote by darthteet
I hope the legal system makes an example of you.

+1
"He can dance if he wants too, he can leave his friends behind..."

Quote by Tsucchi
Because nothing is sexier than a man with a mouth full of crayons.
Quote by DillusionSystem
yeah but i really really cant get introuble, they have no proof it was me, so can they do anything?

if they dislike you..than they will find out it's you just to rub it in your face...and do you listen to that aweful rap crap!?? no one likes unwanted initials in places...a nice big of art is good if they are allowed to and it shows something
Quote by Wrst_Plyr_Evr
I beat my wife

Beating yea bi
I hope they sentence you to 200 hours of community service washing and scrubbing graffiti off walls.

Maybe then youll grow up and stop vandalizing ****.
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Quote by druz15_UG
that'll teach you for doing something as idiotic as "tagging". It's retards like you that give us teenagers a bad name. I like grafiti art in the right place and i think the people who get rid of that stuff are foolish but really, spraypainting your initials on a wall? If you don't want people to know it's you then what's the point?

+1
Thats what you get for being a badass.
IT'S A TRAP!!!!

YOU GONNA GET RAPED!!!

but seriously, just come down, graffiti is just a fine, its a misdemeanor (unless you did it on federal preoperty, then you in BIG trouble) so your gonna get fined 50 bucks and maybe grounded...
Oh no the end is near!