Tonight was my schools talent show and I rode my skateboard over to see my friends band play. I get there and I chill with my friends there. After I'm done I decided to go over by my other friend Joey. When I walk over the principal tells me to shut up (wtf) when I wasn't even talking. My principal is usually the nice guy and my VP is the one whos usually a dick. so I sit down by Joey and I ask the girl who I was previously sitting my if she could hand me my sweatshirt and my skateboard, she said no so she only handed me my sweatshirt. After that a teacher comes up and makes me move just for asking a girl for my sweatshirt. After the act was over I put my soda can down and ask if I can go sit back up again, she says no. As soon as I walk back down my principal starts screaming and kicks me out immediately. I tell him I need to get my skateboard and he keeps yelling and says I cant get it. So I had to walk home skateboardless, no I am not getting it back.

For people who know skateboards it was a Zero with Thunder trucks (jamie thomas model), bones reds bearing and magic griptape. The whole complete added up to 216$

Do you think my principal had the right to take my skateboard and throw me out. I would've left anyways but I just needed my skateboard.
i couldnt possibly care less, but he has the right to take your skateboard. hopefully he burns it.
I have no opinion on this matter.
screw him take that back dude
People are strange when youre a stranger
Faces look ugly when youre alone
Women seem wicked when youre unwanted
Streets are uneven when youre down
Quote by Zugunruhe
i couldnt possibly care less, but he has the right to take your skateboard. hopefully he burns it.

I lol'd.
But come on, The Pit isn't your blog.
Main gear (For complete list, see profile):
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plain-top
Basswood Telecaster, 2 single-sized HB's, both split.
Epiphone Valve Junior
B-52 AT-412 Cabinet
Oh, and I have a Squier VM Jazz Bass too.
Sounds like you're leaving something out. It's pretty hard to believe they're being dicks to you for no apparent reason.
If morning's a bitch with open arms, night's a girl who's gone too far.

OMGWTFBBQ
Quote by Strato87
screw him take that back dude

I tried and he loiterally dragged me out.
Quote by Bayonetwork
Sounds like you're leaving something out. It's pretty hard to believe they're being dicks to you for no apparent reason.

I was talking I deserved to be moved but I dont think he had any right to not let me get my skateboard.
Now what?
A) get your skateboard back
B) threesome with the principal and VP
F) fap
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
Well, I think they should've given it back, but they had the right to kick you out.
If morning's a bitch with open arms, night's a girl who's gone too far.

OMGWTFBBQ
Quote by PunkRockRAMONE1
When I walk over the principal tells me to shut up (wtf) when I wasn't even talking.

and now you told that you were,in fact,talking.

What else did you do?
CHOOSE YOUR ADVENTURE? I choose B
Nighty Night keep your butthole tight
Quote by AlexiSinergy
I heard my mom talking to her friend about going to a ****ing dildo party!
Quote by Zugunruhe

/thread
Quote by NewsoftheWorld
and now you told that you were,in fact,talking.

What else did you do?

Before I was talking he told me to shut up. Then I asked for my sweatshirt.
Quote by Bayonetwork
Well, I think they should've given it back, but they had the right to kick you out.

Thats what I'm saying, even if they didn't kick me out I would've left I just wanted my damn skateboard!
Quote by shut_up_n00b
Now what?
A) get your skateboard back
B) threesome with the principal and VP
C)?????
D) Profit

MUCH BETTER
Quote by PunkRockRAMONE1
Do you think my principal had the right to take my skateboard and throw me out.
It does not matter what we think.
Whining about things like this in The Pit accomplishes nothing and makes for lousy conversation.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by esp1234
That Was You He Was Yelling At!??! (???)

You tell lies. What school was it at. Huh n00b?!
Quote by PunkRockRAMONE1
Tonight was my schools talent show and I rode my skateboard over to see my friends band play. I get there and I chill with my friends there. After I'm done I decided to go over by my other friend Joey. When I walk over the principal tells me to shut up (wtf) when I wasn't even talking. My principal is usually the nice guy and my VP is the one whos usually a dick. so I sit down by Joey and I ask the girl who I was previously sitting my if she could hand me my sweatshirt and my skateboard, she said no so she only handed me my sweatshirt. After that a teacher comes up and makes me move just for asking a girl for my sweatshirt. After the act was over I put my soda can down and ask if I can go sit back up again, she says no. As soon as I walk back down my principal starts screaming and kicks me out immediately. I tell him I need to get my skateboard and he keeps yelling and says I cant get it. So I had to walk home skateboardless, no I am not getting it back.

For people who know skateboards it was a Zero with Thunder trucks (jamie thomas model), bones reds bearing and magic griptape. The whole complete added up to 216$

Do you think my principal had the right to take my skateboard and throw me out. I would've left anyways but I just needed my skateboard.

Sick dude. Zero.
I prefer Blind.
McLovin is my hero!

It's not the going that the pit cares about.
It's the coming.
If they confiscate the skateboard for academic reasons, the most they can do is keep it until the end of the school year. If they don't give it back, it's considered stealing.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
lol I'm playing. But damn that sucks that he kept your skateboard :/
Quote by Slaytanic6606
If they confiscate the skateboard for academic reasons, the most they can do is keep it until the end of the school year. If they don't give it back, it's considered stealing.

It wasn't for academic reasons. And technically he didn't take its gunna be there until someone takes it and it already got stolen today.
Quote by Bayonetwork

+1. not to be a dick.
There's something living in these lines.
I've re-written this post a few times before the POSTING BEGAN and there is no way other to say this. We seriously don't care. It's not a mean statement, we don't know you. Or your school, or your principal. Talk to your friends about it Hillary.
Quote by guitarguy0153
+1. not to be a dick.

I already explained. Read the whole thread before posting. Also, to the guy who likes Blind I've never had one but I was thinking about getting one. Either that or just a 30$ mini logo.
My principal is this adorable old man.
He walks around smiling. He reminds me a bit of a really nice Dr. Kelso. In the episode where it's his head you can hear, and he says "Look at all my little worker bees buzzing around. Buzz, buzz, buzz. I love that noise, buzz, buzz, buzz"
Quote by metacarpi
t3gan? Coming to the UK?

*smooths mair and straightens shirt*

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
t3gan and Bec > Tegan and Sara.
That's probably what you get for spending 230 bucks on a skateboard
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by Just Andrew
That's probably what you get for spending 230 bucks on a skateboard

It was a complete and definitely worth it. I also got it for my birthday
Principals don't take actions like kicking kids out of talent shows for nothing. You must have done something and you're just not aware of it because you're a little kid and your life revolves around your skateboard and "rebelling" because you're a "too cool for school 'punk' kid."

Get your skateboard back on Monday and get over it. There's more important things in life than a $200 skateboard (ridiculously overpriced no matter what the gear is) and bitching about your principal on a GUITAR forum.
Gretsch BST 1000
Line 6 Flextone
Danelectro Dj-13 "French Toast" octave distortion