I was in a cover band for many years and left because they started to think they were rockstars and it got very annoying. Like they were not talking to people at the bar doing a mess of drugs and all that crap,but i went on their web site and it said make sure you check them out on their summer tour. I am from a very small state were there are not many clubs anymore and just thought to say you are going on a summer tour is ridiculous. Anyone else feel like this or have seen it happen with cover bands. I think they forgot we were playing other peoples music.
Happens to mostly everyone who gets success too quick. Not just cover bands.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
all different bands from classic rock till todays music mostly classic rock though
yeah but there was really no success thay are all in their 40's almost 50's you think you would get over that by now actually after awhile most people thought it wasa joke
Quote by gforce1377
yeah but there was really no success thay are all in their 40's almost 50's you think you would get over that by now actually after awhile most people thought it wasa joke

Do you play CS?
Quote by gforce1377

Maybe they're just cocky I guess.

Counterstrike is an fps. Boring as fuck if you ask me.
Quote by LPDave

Quote by Toastbot

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
What does counterstrike have to do with this? lol.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Quote by shut_up_n00b
Counterstrike is an fps. Boring as fuck if you ask me.

Blasphemy!
Quote by NewsoftheWorld
Do you play CS?

where the hell did that come from
Call me Trey.
Quote by Jackintehbox
Blasphemy!

I've always found it repetitive. Maybe because I suck but still.
And most members of the local bands here are awfully cocky. And all they do is piggy squeals and chugging. I hate my scene.
Quote by LPDave

Quote by Toastbot

Quote by The Leader