For the past couple weeks (or in the later's case, months) I've been really interested in playing/buying either a Fender Richie Kotzen Telecaster and/or an ESP/Edwards LP CTM guitar (I'd post an ebay link to the specific guitar in the color I want, but I can't remember whether or not it's against the rules, so I believe this is the right guitar; http://espguitars.co.jp/edwards/index.html ). So far, I haven't been able to find a US dealer in my area that sells this guitar, or for that matter, ANY US dealer.

Are these guitars only sold in Japan or through Ebay? I'd really prefer to play both guitars before committing to a purchase, so all help would be appreciated.

Also, if it winds up I can't actually play either guitars before buying, does anyone know how they feel? Soundwise I've heard youtube clips that have sounded pretty killer, so I'd imagine in real life they'd sound 30 times better, but the real factor for me would be how they feel. I'm familiar with the feel of american/mexican teles, and have played a few ESP Eclipses and Gibson LPs, so If someone could give me an idea how they feel, that would also be much appreciated.
Edwards ESP guitars are only distributed in Japan and select places in Europe.

Good luck.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
As far as I kno, Edwards guitrs are only sold thru retail in Japan. And the link doesnt work, so post the model as well.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Edwards ESP guitars are only distributed in Japan and select places in Europe.

Good luck.

Ding ding ding. +1 to the post. TS look on Ebay and Craigslist, it's the best you can do.
on aussie ebay theres always edwards guitars coming up when i search esp. gl
so ebay's my only bet? Alright. Any comments on how they feel compared to some american available counterparts?
Can anyone tell me how the two guitars feel compared to, say, and American/Mexican Telecaster and a Gibson/ESP Les Paul respectively? Seeing as I couldn't play one before buying it, it's kind of important.