Sustain isn't in the pickups.

Turn your amp up. LOUD.

Scratch that, turn it up if it's a tube amp.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
sustain doesn't come from your pickups its got somethin to do with your neck joint im not quite sure
Quote by PPPussycatt
sustain doesn't come from your pickups its got somethin to do with your neck joint im not quite sure

There are different ways to get sustain.

The Gear I Use Most:
Gibson guitars, Les Paul, ES-335, SG and more.
Dunlop Crybaby | Dunlop Volume | Boss TU-2 | Ibanez TS-9 | Maxon AD-999
Planet Waves Custom Leads
Marshall JCM900 (model: 4100 + 4101)

TooJoo The Band
Depends on all factors.. Pickups, gain, amp, guitar, tail piece and on and on... One thing that gave me sustain of for days though is the Big Block Bell Brass Sustain block for my floyd. It pretty much quadrupled my sustainabilty. Its almost to much sustain lol

Also some guy did a really good cover of the halo theme, look him up and see what he is using or ask him some questions...
yea but i like emgs but i think enough overdrive and distortion pedals there be enough sustain for it and I most like be using a dean razorback.
Quote by theocao
yea but i like emgs but i think enough overdrive and distortion pedals there be enough sustain for it and I most like be using a dean razorback.

Ohh and to answer your question, yes they have more then enough sustain on tap..
I vote this for the most retarded thread/question ever.

And I also vote this for the most retarded posts in a single thread ever.

No offense.

This needs to be closed.