Which halfstack is better the avt150h with a Digitech Metal Master or the peavey valveking.
What kind of music do you play and what kind of guitar do you have right now. We need to know things like that first off.
Valveking.

Get a 2x12 though. That way, you get better bass response as apposed to a 1x12 and you don't have to throw your back out lugging a head and a 4x12.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Valve King by far. The AVT is essentially an SS head with a tube in the preamp, which doesnt do much feel and responce-wise. And yea, i would get a 2X12, not a 4X12, b/c i have heard 4X12 get muddy easy, and the 2X12 would be much easier to travel with.
Quote by qotsa1998
Valve King by far. The AVT is essentially an SS head with a tube in the preamp, which doesnt do much feel and responce-wise. And yea, i would get a 2X12, not a 4X12, b/c i have heard 4X12 get muddy easy, and the 2X12 would be much easier to travel with.

4x12 cabinets only get muddy if the speakers are turd. But I agree with everything else.

I prefer the sound of a 4x12 though.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by PPPussycatt
avt that's marshall right? definitely marshall all the way

Have you played it? Just because it's Marshall, doesn't make it good.

If I stamped 'Marshall' on a piece of fecal matter, would it make it good?

Of course not.

It would just make it an MG/AVT series amp.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

If I stamped 'Marshall' on a piece of fecal matter, would it make it good?

So you're the one that designed the MG.
Quote by PPPussycatt
avt that's marshall right? definitely marshall all the way

Sigged.
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft