What rights do i have lol cause i have this party at my hosue and stupid nieghbours threatened to call the cops and im just wondering if there allowed in my house or not.

are they allowed to to kick everyone out?

Can i just shut the door on thier face lmfao!!
i think i might film this.....
"This is for the radio, so i better chill
They wont play it, if it go get ill
But im like that and thats an actually fact
Because the street is wher my heart is at"
They're the law.

So I'm going to guess yeah, they can.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
dunno know exactly how it works in canada, but they need probable cause to enter. Also yeah they can make everyone leave if there is a noise complaint. and that may also function as probable cause.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
This is probably not a good time to do what Eazy-E would do.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
No, they aren't enforcing any laws, so they can't force you to stop disturbing the peace with your loud and obnoxious friends that are probably underage drinking and doing illegal drugs

However, in Canada, who knows what happens
i know that at 11:30 is the limit so lol i have 38 mintues
"This is for the radio, so i better chill
They wont play it, if it go get ill
But im like that and thats an actually fact
Because the street is wher my heart is at"
Quote by Bubban
This is probably not a good time to do what Eazy-E would do.

he got AIDs from Fred Mercury
Get off UG, enjoy your party, if the cops come you get rep for an epic party.
Enjoy.
Quote by mynamesedson
I asked my son he said nothing but he just asked me he wants a psyachatrist (spelling?) Because he heard voices calling out his name. What a freak.

Control your life through insanity.

Igneuspentheism
By law they are allowed to go in because they have proof of you doing something illeagal....search warrants are different......if the cops THINK you are doing something illeagal...than they need a search warrant
GEAR:
Black Epiphone G-310 SG
White Ibanez RG120
Digitech RP250 Multi-Effects Pedal
Raven RG100H and RG412 Half Stack
they have to get a warrant to come in your house, so yes you can shut the door in their face, unless they have a warrant, then they can come in and make everyone go home...or atleast thats how it is in america...idk for canada
Ibanez RG321
Ibanez RG220
Member of UG's HATECREW
ahh people are so stupid..

no the cops have no right going into your house unless they see the alcohol or any other illegal things that you might be doing (probable cause)..they have to have a search warrant.

but if they come to your house once watch out because if they get 3 noise complaints they can get a warrant and come and shut down your party and then everyone is ****ed.

oh and if it's your house make sure you answer. if anyone else but the resident of the house answers the door they are allowed to come in.
The cops are going to bust your party whether you want them to or not (in america). They don't need warrants.

You have a right to party, but you don't have the right to commit crimes.
LOL you have a house party going on and you're in the pit?

i'm not sure about going into your house, but they can certainly park in front, and walk around your front yard, knock on the door, etc. basically, if they get there, it's bad news. and if **** goes down, and they do come knocking at your door, if there is anything illegal going on within view of the doorstep, just don't open your front door. you can't get in trouble for not answering the front door.

if you open the door and talk to the cop, he/she will try and convince you to let them inside, or they will see something illegal and walk right into your house. if you leave the door locked on them, you put them in a more difficult position. they have the kick the door down to get in your house, and it's much easier to declare unreasonable search and seizure with that much of a dramatic action.

My mind is going. I can feel it.
Quote by Firzen_Zero
No they are not. They only enforce it.

Wow. That is seriously one of the best posts I've ever read.

My mind is going. I can feel it.
Quote by MTVget0FFtheAIR
Wow. That is seriously one of the best posts I've ever read.

In the Pit, yes.
Got a question about Baritone guitars? Feel free to PM me.

Thanks to UG, I converted from Metalcore to some "real" Metal.
In Mexico the police can't go into your house even if you are smoking weed and drinking alcohol just at the front of your house. That's a crime called trespassing of private property, they have to have a warrant, which usually takes like a day.

Basically you can have loud parties on weekends without much trouble, they usually come to tell you that neighbors have complained, but that's pretty strange, giving the fact that almost everybody have had parties at their houses at least once a year.
Se habla español

Quote by pinheadslts75
People come up with the dumbest names for sexual acts. And the most disgusting concepts for sexual acts.

I'm tempted to report this thread because of how weird this is getting.

I saw x/taluha get her clock
Canada? As long as these guys aren't there you should be fine.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.