I recently purchased a Music Man Sixty Five. Its a vintage hybrid amp with a master volume control. I took this to a try out for this band last week, and I was having pretty insane feedback problems, which I attribute to the master volume control, as I havent used an amp that has a master volume control before, as my other amps are vintage Fender Bassman heads with only volume, bass, and treble controls.

What I was wondering though as if there was some sort of effect or processor that I could purchase that would cut back on the feedback, if it turns out that its not.

If you need anymore information to help me out, please let me know so I can provide it to you guys. Thanks
noisegate maybe
Quote by tarheelfan2
Oh ****, I just found out I got pwned by Joey! Damn...

Quote by funkbass369
GASPPPP! another one pwned by joey!

Quote by funkyfigure8
Lulz Joey Is Teh Ownage I Want His Penus
That will cut the feedback level down? I thought that they were just for hiss or for hum...or is that what can cause feedback?