I have quite a bit of extra cash to do something with my guitar and today it hit me. HAVE MY GUITAR PAINTED BY THE FOOL. Yes, those crazy Dutch hippies Simon and Marijke who painted Eric Clapton's SG, George Harrison's Fireplace Mantle and Rocky Strat, John Lennons Rolls Royce and his Gibby Acoustic, and the original APPLE building. However, I am having trouble finding a way to contact one of them (or both for that matter). Does anyone know an email, website, etc that I could contact them with?
DIO FOREVER
Quote by 60CycleHum
I have quite a bit of extra cash to do something with my guitar and today it hit me. HAVE MY GUITAR PAINTED BY THE FOOL. Yes, those crazy Dutch hippies Simon and Marijke who painted Eric Clapton's SG, George Harrison's Fireplace Mantle and Rocky Strat, John Lennons Rolls Royce and his Gibby Acoustic, and the original APPLE building. However, I am having trouble finding a way to contact one of them (or both for that matter). Does anyone know an email, website, etc that I could contact them with?

I really like your avatar.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
uhhhhh........
ring up eric clapton and ask?
We walked into the night

Am I to bid you farewell?

Why can't you see that I try
When every tear I shed

Is for you?
They might not even be alive, and even if they were getting it to them and having it painted would cost a fortune. Its not even worth trying, trust me.
The Set Up
1- Bc.Rich Nj Series Best w/Emgs
2-Ibanez v-blade, custom snakeskin
3-Fender Stratocaster
4-1986 Charvel Model 5
///
MXR Phase 90
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Dunlop crybaby original
Update: I know that simon and marijke are alive (I found Marijke's blog, she mentions Simon alot.) But The_Chill is right. It would cost a fortune .
DIO FOREVER