So what are some cool things your principal(s) have done?

Mine just recently threw some punk ass kid out of the gym when he was disturbing our assembly. He then took the kids skateboard and smashed into in front of everyone, but the kid didn't see

(I made up the smashing the skateboard part, he just took it from the kid ahah)
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Last edited by floppypick at Apr 18, 2008,
I foresee a "Only Principals Thread" upcoming....

And to answer your question....nothing.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
haha wow.
well back in 6th grade i did some fundraiser and by the amount i sold i was supposed to go to some skating skateboardd show, but they said i couldnt go for some reason. once they found out i was supposed to go to make up for it the principal took me out to the restaurant of my choice during my lunch period. Kentuckyyy frriiieeeeeddd
eveyone loved that principal. then 2 years later he was replaced by a totally epic bitch.
Yea that's right, I want something to explode

I've been deaf, now I want noise

LOUD LOVE
Last edited by themetalbucket at Apr 18, 2008,
Lmao At The Kid Who Posted The Story Of His Board Being Taken At An Assembly

=p
Quote by Hot_Money420
Error 404 Not Found....

:O I found it....

^
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

My principal started a club called the fishing and the scuba club (guess what we do), and he lets us skip school to go fishing and/or scuba diving, and he comes with us.
One time, I saw a thread about bad principals that I didnt agree with.

So I thought Id be teh brootals!!!!111!!!zzz!! and make a rivaling thread on the internet.

Yes, I think by making a new version of my last post, I might get sigged again.
lol.... the other day my friend broguht in some habenero peppers to school and we were all gonna eat them at once to see who could last the longest.... but the principal took them for safety reasons.... but he didnt kno how hot they were and he ate 2 and just about died haha ..... not really a cool thing but it was funny
Quote by fafinaf
My principal was actually a horse

did you ride him/her?
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

My old head-teacher once got gunged for charity. Thats about it really, he was just really cool and a nice guy more than anything.