for some reason i can barely reach the 2nd and 4th fret and it is pissing me off and i cant seem to find any info on this site about finger excersices

does anyone have any advice
Do you mean that you can't touch the 2nd and 4th fret while your index finger is on the 1st fret ? If so, your arm, wrist, body and the neck of the guitar might not be placed correctly. The guitar should be paralel to the floor, or pointing higher. If it ain't that, check out for photos of guitar players and see how they hold the guitar.

For the exercises, just play some simple chromatics : play 1-2-3-4 frets one after the other on the 6th string, same on the 5th, 4th, and so on. Once you get to the highest string, shift from position 1 to position 2, and go down. Do that until 12th position, then come back to 1st. You can do it also backward (4-3-2-1), or anything else (1-3-2-4, 1-4-2-3, 2-4-1-3, just to show a few). Use your imagination, either vary the tempo, or stay very steady and on beat with a metronome, and have fun doing that (if you don't like playing that, you'll get bored, stop, and start again being unable to play correctly).
Hello, Mirror - so glad to see you my friend, it's been a while

Help me - I can't break out this prison all alone
Save me - I'm drowning and I'm hopeless on my own
Heal me - I can't restore my sanity alone