With everything really. But what im looking for is something simple (so i wont get frustrated Duh) that will show some improvement.

Not a song. If i wanted to i could play half the tabs on this website (OK maybe not but whatever) I want scales,excersizes or techniques that could help with writing songs.

I have about 100 guitar pro files full of half finished songs i made up. There half fnished because usualy i end up repeating the same riff or i run out of ideas

I play Metal, acoustic and pop punk.

maybe buy a dvd of ur fav artists and watch how the guitarists play and get some inspiration

poppunk and metal is a big jump lol...
Quote by huaj
maybe buy a dvd of ur fav artists and watch how the guitarists play and get some inspiration

poppunk and metal is a big jump lol...

Haha i also like some pop and some BR00TAL DETH METAL

Basically i like anything really.

Also how much are those DVDs usually? I havnt got much money at the moment.

Although i could always acquire them by ... Other means...
Quote by the_poison125
Haha i also like some pop and some BR00TAL DETH METAL

Basically i like anything really.

Also how much are those DVDs usually? I havnt got much money at the moment.

Although i could always acquire them by ... Other means...

You could... Demonoid is back up....

Quote by the_poison125
With everything really. But what im looking for is something simple (so i wont get frustrated Duh) that will show some improvement.

Not a song. If i wanted to i could play half the tabs on this website (OK maybe not but whatever) I want scales,excersizes or techniques that could help with writing songs.

I have about 100 guitar pro files full of half finished songs i made up. There half fnished because usualy i end up repeating the same riff or i run out of ideas

I play Metal, acoustic and pop punk.

steve via's 10 hour guitar workout
start listening to other things that u wouldnt expect urself to listen to like jazz or classical, flamenco etc...
(Main)Gear-v
Jackson Dinky DKMGT
PRS SE Paul Allender
Peavey 6505+ 112
Learn music theory, specifically the parts about how a chord is constructed, which chords in the progression are major and which are minor and common progression schemes. (example; 1 5 4)
Gear
Gibson Les Paul std faded, Godin LG
Marshall jcm900
Keeley ds1, maxon od808, boston tu500, RMC Wizard