ok, i'm drunk at the moment and i need a ****ing program to record good with different guitars and battery and ****, I don't havce time to read the faq and things, i just need s ismple progra, that can record good with my ****ty mic, because my band is tired to not recording anything that is not on studio (and studio are kinda expensive, so last time we were on it was about 1 year ago)

Cheers an old ug'er that came back some months ago
Since 2002 using UG. This page teached me how to play guitar and help'd me to embrace the passion of my life: Music.
Quote by tiky
ok, i'm drunk at the moment and i need a ****ing program to record good with different guitars and battery and ****, I don't havce time to read the faq and things, i just need s ismple progra, that can record good with my ****ty mic, because my band is tired to not recording anything that is not on studio (and studio are kinda expensive, so last time we were on it was about 1 year ago)

Cheers an old ug'er that came back some months ago

um..... sober up and ask us again.

haha also, lol @ your sig. have you not changed that since 2002?
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
Yeah it's kind of dumb answering a question asked like this ... but you could def get some good software for recordings if you have a MAC I recommend Logic, if you have a PC there a lot more options, I've used Adobe Audition, and Pro Tools. Either way battery doesn't come loaded into any software applications - you have to buy it, but it is a great drum program.
Ok i'm sober, to the first guy, yes, I haven't changed that signature since 2002, it remembers my roots, but I don't listen/play any of those groups right now, I have used adobe audition the last years, but i really don't like to record by part...

I really ment to need a program that is easy to use, and u can record each Instrument alone by itself (I can play all instruments that i need) and it's very easy to sync them!

And also, i don't want to make the studio in my house, just something that is better than just put a mic on the center and record all the noise of drums, bass 2 guitars and voice at the same time

Now i'm going to read the sticky
Since 2002 using UG. This page teached me how to play guitar and help'd me to embrace the passion of my life: Music.
I've been using Cubase LE for the last 2 years now and I have to say It's allowed me do all I could want - layer guitar, bass, keyboards.
Quote by moody07747

software alone wont give you good recordings...you need some audio gear...and experience.

Amen!

CT
Could I get some more talent in the monitors, please?

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

Chris is the king of relating music things to other objects in real life.
i use cubebase LE, and it works well for me, you can sync multiple intruments together, so its great for band recording.
any place to download this cubase for free?
Well, there is, but it's not looked upon favourably here.

Cubase LE comes free with a lot of USB interfaces, like the Alesis IO2. You could try Reaper, which comes as a download. It's very cheap to purchase a licence for it online.
There is poetry in despair.