Page 1 of 2
Hi all, i was looking around for some classical music that sounds really evil, not like subtly evil, but something that conveys the emotion of

OMG!!!! HELL IS RISING! LAVA EVERYWHERE! APOCALYPSE HAS COME!!!!!!! WE ALL BURN!

something along those lines, if that made any sense.

peace
-AeM

Must Not Sleep.

Must Warn Others.

Gear:
Gibson Special Faded SG
Orange Tiny Terror (Combo)
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Dunlop Crybaby Wah

3DS friend code: 3995-7035-3562
thchaiskzsckeys 4th

i know i completely ass-raped the spelling of that
i say Of
you say A
i say Revolution
and you say jah

In loving memory of that damn game of poker

Private first class of the bass militia, PM Nutter_101 to join!
paginini's 5th caprice
Ted: [Whispering to Bill] Your stepmom is cute.
Bill: Shut up, Ted.
Ted: Remember when she was a senior and we were freshmen?
Bill: Shut up, Ted!
O Fortuna - Wagner
"Strangers passing in the street, by chance two separate glances meet, and I am you and what I see is me."
Quote by Dave Gilmour
O Fortuna - Wagner

that's the kinda stuff i'm looking for thanks!

also the bach one was really cool too

Must Not Sleep.

Must Warn Others.

Gear:
Gibson Special Faded SG
Orange Tiny Terror (Combo)
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Dunlop Crybaby Wah

3DS friend code: 3995-7035-3562
The fourth movement of "Songs On The Death Of Children" by Gustav Mahler

It's a four part vocal piece with some of the most amazingly evil harmonies i've ever heard.

It may be a different movement but check it out none the less
Need Singing Advice?; Read the first page then ask questions.

Quote by punkman_123
Damn Auals, you're messed up. :P

Quote by ZanasCross
This just reminded me of the time that my brother in law texted his mom on the night after his wedding. All it said was "Consummated."
Alright, this may be a little lame, but bear with me. One winged angel off of the Final Fantasy VII soundtrack is one of my favorite songs. I believe that it was composed by Nobuo Uematsu. Not classical in the sense of old, but it is done by a symphony
Classical music is some good stuff. Well technically, most of what you're looking for is romantic music. But w/e.
“In my anguish I cried to the LORD, and he answered by setting me free. The LORD is with me; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?”
Quote by what??
Alright, this may be a little lame, but bear with me. One winged angel off of the Final Fantasy VII soundtrack is one of my favorite songs. I believe that it was composed by Nobuo Uematsu. Not classical in the sense of old, but it is done by a symphony

All his stuff is brilliant.

Black Mages ftw

Quote by punkman_123

Quote by ZanasCross
This just reminded me of the time that my brother in law texted his mom on the night after his wedding. All it said was "Consummated."
Quote by Auals
The fourth movement of "Songs On The Death Of Children" by Gustav Mahler

It's a four part vocal piece with some of the most amazingly evil harmonies i've ever heard.

It may be a different movement but check it out none the less

That's an amazing song! I sang it with a madrigal choir a couple years ago, it always gave me goosebumps.
Mussorgsky's A Night on Bald Mountain is a good one.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Last edited by Kid_Thorazine at Apr 19, 2008,
Quote by CowboyUp
That's an amazing song! I sang it with a madrigal choir a couple years ago, it always gave me goosebumps.

YOU'RE F*CKING JOKING :O

I would kill for that... If you have a recording send it to me. The version I have is amazing but I just... can't feel it at the moment and would like another version.

Quote by punkman_123

Quote by ZanasCross
Quote by Dave Gilmour
O Fortuna - Wagner

Actually, O Fortuna was composed by Carl Orff. Most of its source opera, Carmina Burana, would probably fit the TS's terms.

As for my contribution, four words: Night on Bald Mountain.

You might also like Swords Crossed, Dinner is Served, Up Is Down, and Drink Up Me Hearties from the Pirates of the Caribbean soundtracks.
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
Mussorgsky's A Night on Bald Mountain is a good one.

Whoa thanks dude, I've always loved this song but I never knew what it was called.
Quote by Auals
YOU'RE F*CKING JOKING :O

I would kill for that... If you have a recording send it to me. The version I have is amazing but I just... can't feel it at the moment and would like another version.

Sadly, I don't have it

We sang it at contest and got a one rating though
Cesar Franck's Symphony in D minor, first movement

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
The Devil's Staircase:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZTaiDHqs5s

Interesting Fact: On the sheet music, Ligeti writes an FFFFFF marking and even a FFFFFFF marking.
Last edited by The Madcap at Apr 19, 2008,
Richard Donner: Ave Satani

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Bonesaw
Philip Glass - Koyaanisqatsi

Badass, it's the evil eye music in scrubs

excellent!

My mind is going. I can feel it.
Quote by Punk Poser
Stravinsky - The Rite of Spring

hell yeah, that song sent chills down my spine the first time i heard it. Pretty amazing stuff.

Other that that Gustav Holst's - "Mars the bringer of war," from the planets is a pretty awesome one.
Also Sibelius's - No. 4 "lemminkainen's return " is highly reccomended.
I forget who its by but there's a piece called 'The Witch's Sabbath' which sounds creepy as hell.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Quote by Bonesaw
Philip Glass - Koyaanisqatsi

Badass, it's the evil eye music in scrubs

What about the sad music. You know the one that is used throughout season 3 everytime something bad happens.

JD: "And then I hear the music in my head... it goes like this... *insert music*"

Get me?

Quote by punkman_123

Quote by ZanasCross
Quote by Crimson Ghost
paginini's 5th caprice

gtfo.

I wrote an evil sounding classical piano piece a while ago (just a short piece) but I lost it unfortunately.
sorabji
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
Page 1 of 2