Dunno if people have seen this before but anyway...
a few months ago i was looking for tabs, but couldn't find a good one and i wished i had guitar pro, so i had more to search through, but the i found ]

TUXGUITAR

its a free program, like powertab, but this one can open guitar pro files

Heres a link if anyone is interested
TUXGUITAR Home

As i said, it may have been seen before or posted before, but i just thought id share it for those who don't/can't have guitar pro
ohhhhh!!! THANK YOU!!!!!! I have both powertab and guitar pro...but I just recently got a mac laptop and they aren't made for mac (at least the versions I have) so this is like gold...thank you sooooooo much.
thats awesome, thanx
Quote by greenday1182
i just heard the most amazing solo ever. it's in a song called "holiday" by green day. its even harder than some of blink 182s stuff!! im gonna learn this solo right now! give it a listen, its really good sounding and not too easy.
Quote by Twixted
does it open guitar pro 5 files?

Yep, it opens all guitar pro files,
nah it cant do real sounds, but its still good for people who cant get guitar pro, even if it is MIDI
Yeah this program has been gaining popularity over the past six months or so, haven't had a go with it yet but it's meant to be pretty good.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic