I've got spring allergies and I'm blowing my nose every 5 minutes and it's pissing me off.
What drugs can you give me?!
Calritin doesn't do jack **** and the Decongestant makes me drowsy.
Shove some tampons up in there.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Take 7 or 8 benadryl, that'l fix you right up.

kidding
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
Quote by Bubban
Shove some tampons up in there.

lol.......... u seem to have the best advice bubban.......... even tho i dont see how it would solve his problems.........
Quote by Bubban
I once had a sudden urge to rape sheep in Scotland after watching CNN, that was pretty freaky.
Quote by RPGoof
yea but i want something that works

Take larger quantities of it then
Zyrtec
'To be positive at all times is to ignore all that is important, sacred or valuable. To be negative at all times is to be threatened by ridiculousness and instant discredibility.'
-Kurt Cobain
5 full strength Vicodins should clear it up, followed by a pint of vodka. Of course you will be dead, but your nose will not be running.
Dean Z-X Fund: $50 out of $200 (25%)

My Gear:
Guitar: Schecter C-1 Elite
Amp: B-52 ST-6012
Pedals/Other: BOSS Dynamic Wah, BOSS Metal Zone MT-2

Massive Failure
I think Dallergy is a good medicine, but its prescription, so...if your doc thinks you need it, then ask him for it.
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.
Piriton. or just ask a medicine counter assisant for any non-drowsy antihistamines.
just get allergy shots.

Quote by Massive Failure
5 full strength Vicodins should clear it up, followed by a pint of vodka. Of course you will be dead, but your nose will not be running.

That's survivable, hydrocodone isn't that strong, but the mixture of acetaminophen and alcohol will wreak havoc on your liver.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
im in the same predicament...im allergic to my cat. i used to never be, but everytime i come home from college, he gets in my face and i get a stuffy nose. too bad the pharmacy is closed right now...
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama