Does anyone have a link to a good Fender copy website? I just want to see what else there is apart from Rondomusic. (www.rondomusic.com).
thanx.
And no BS like Yamaha, k?
Your dreams are all out of focus;
Knock you up when you're feeling down.
And all the world feels so unreal...

COLORFUL COLORS
Quote by ishmonkey
Hitler was really smart and could have been a good leader but he was kind of a douche to the Jews.
squier lol
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
squier are terrible.
crafter are quite good, but NOT "crafter by cruiser" - thats a copy of a copy, and they just happen to be shocking.
Quote by mr.happyman
so she took off my pants and was gonna give me dome (head). fukk yeah, free dome (head) (i'm used to hiring prostitutes).as she inched her head closer to my pen0r, she pulled her hand outta nowhere and sandpapered my mini mr.happyman!
carvin?

they have pre-built ones if you don't want to wait for a custom.
SRV R.I.P.
I want to see Strat copies; crafter were neat to see, but they had only rosewood fretboards.
Your dreams are all out of focus;
Knock you up when you're feeling down.
And all the world feels so unreal...

COLORFUL COLORS
Quote by ishmonkey
Hitler was really smart and could have been a good leader but he was kind of a douche to the Jews.
Some Squiers are actually decent guitars. As are Yamahas. Other copies which actually sometimes excel in their quality of copy are Tokai, Suhr and G & L. Vintage are pretty good, and Charvel Strat copies are probably good, ask Van Halen.
Blades
My Gear

Guitar
DEAN Razorback Shards
Wesley crappy cheap thing

Amps
Cheap Crappy Freedom Practice AMP 15watts
VOX AD50 Valtronix