I can do pinch harmonics with a pick most of the time, but i hardly ever use a pick .

how can i use my fingers to do one?

I'd think touch the string with a fingernail right after plucking?
It's worth a shot.
Last edited by 601210 at Apr 19, 2008,
Do the same kind of motion as if you were using a pick, works for me but only occasionally and they are nowhere near as clear or loud. Just practice with them.
Quote by Alter-Bridge
If I had sex as much as you said the word "shit" I would be paris hilton.

Quote by rworsl
I have never felt closer to either cheese or weasels

Quote by Vermintide

DURN THING DUN GONE MESS UP AGIYAN. MARGE, FETCH ME MAH BOOMSTIYAK
practise, practise, practise. I know a fair few people who can do them with their fingers, and they all seem to have completely different ways to do it. Just keep trying til you can do it comfortably.
Quote by mr.happyman
so she took off my pants and was gonna give me dome (head). fukk yeah, free dome (head) (i'm used to hiring prostitutes).as she inched her head closer to my pen0r, she pulled her hand outta nowhere and sandpapered my mini mr.happyman!
Yeah basically a friend of mine "only" uses his fingers to pinch harmonic.

Basically pluck the string you wanna pinch with your thumb and first finger, and immediately touch the string with your middle finger of the same hand to make it resonate..or pinch..

Practice dude
God and Country are an unbeatable team; they break all records for oppression and bloodshed.
when im playing with fingers i use the tip of my thumb to hit the spot where you would hit the string in a picked harmonic and use my finger to pluck the string, much less guessing on how to pinch without a pick.
i can do pinch with my fingers like put ur thumb infront of u index finger and do the same kinda thing really
I have a somewhat curiously shaped fingernail that allows me to get the harmonic just by hitting the node...
If you have long nails you can do a similar action to with a pick.
American Deluxe maple board Strat
Hot Rod Deluxe
Fulltone Fulldrive II mosfet