I figure it's about time to post my band, as we'll soon be finishing all of our recording and handing out demo CD's to people anyways. We have sort of a thrash metal sound, but some of our stuff sounds more progressive too. Currently, the song we have up on our Myspace is called "Blacking Out", and it was the only track we managed to get recorded due to problems concerning the number of inputs our recording guy had. But, on May 3, we'll be going back in to record about 4 or 5 of our tracks.

Anyways, check out the Myspace at Myspace.com/DreadMetalIndy or our ReverbNation account at ReverbNation.com/DreadMetalIndy

There is also a video that our singer recorded of Taylor and Joe (the two guitarists) playing another song of ours by the name of "Purify in Death", which we should have uploaded to a public source soon.

As a side note, yes, I know the demo sounds pretty bad, it's because we had to track a lot of stuff separately, as well as deal with the amount of time we had to record everything. It'll sound a lot better when we rerecord it.
Gear:
Ibanez RG7321 Seven String
Epiphone Iommi Signature SG
Digitech Scott Ian Black 13
VOX Valvetronix AD100VTH
Laney 4x12 w/Celestion 50s