View poll results: Which should i get, and also post reasons
Line 6 Floor Pod
1 11%
Zoom G2.1u
5 56%
Other (Please Specify)
3 33%
Voters: 9.
Im probably getting a Multi FX soon (my first pedal), but i cant choose which one, so im asking, im looking at a Line 6 Floor Pod or Zoom G2.1u, but im open to some thing else that you recommend.
And give me some reasons to please
(My budget is about $200-about $350, Australian)

Also i play a bit of everything from Metallica to Nickelback, Killswitch to John Mayer. Blues, Jazz, Grunge, Metal, i play everything
I really like the zoom G2.1U the amp modelling isn't the best although theres great tones there, you just need to find them. I just wish it had someform of built in looper though
If your willing to wait a month or two I would sell you mine for $180.
Gear:
Orange tiny terror
ENGL 2x12 cab
PRS Singlecut
MXR GT OD
Ive got a Zoom b2.1u and a g2.1u, both pretty good, lots of effects, ok amp modeling,i don't know much about the line 6 stuff, but id recommend zoom indefinitely.
Digitech RP 350
Teh Gear:
Squier Affinity Fat Strat
Digitech RP-350
Roland PA-250
Old custom made 1x12" cab x2

No. 1 Digitech RP-350 recommender

Linux users UNITE ! ! !

I WANT THIS ! ! !
Honestly dude I think you will be wasting your money if you get a multi effects thing.... I would recommend getting a second hand cube 30 to play with tones etc! And then save your cash up and get a good tube amp and a bunch a pedals that you really want.. for meatl try the Electro harmonix metal muff, or the Zvex box of metal :-)
Quote by Robchappers
Honestly dude I think you will be wasting your money if you get a multi effects thing.... I would recommend getting a second hand cube 30 to play with tones etc! And then save your cash up and get a good tube amp and a bunch a pedals that you really want.. for meatl try the Electro harmonix metal muff, or the Zvex box of metal :-)

Yea, its gonna be an early Bday present, and mum and dad think my amps great and it'l last for ages, so they reckon a pedal would be better so...