I am selling a National Tricone Resonator Baritone Guitar. (Reason for selling: Too many guitars / Not enough money!)

Asking price is £1300
(I am based in the UK so assume that any buyers would be from the UK too - but if you're somewhere else and are interested then feel free to contact me!)

This guitar turns heads! It has an amazing sound and great looks to match.
It produces an incredible bass sound, with plenty of clarity and "snarl" in both the bass and mids.

It can be strung several ways, from extremely heavy to standard baritone, right up to concert pitch with light strings, although 3 frets down from standard is best for the resonating cavity of the acoustic guitar body. This guitar is very versatile - play it softly and it sounds sweet; play louder and it responds with more than enough volume.

A very versatile guitar - most people use resonators to play slide, but I actually play a lot of classical / celtic / latin stuff on it and it goes down a treat!

National Resophonic champion Bob Brozman came up with the idea of a longer-scale neck to accommodate bigger strings and enable lower tunings, and contrary to what you might expect, it doesn't feel too big to play. I'm have only little hands and I can play it without any problems!

Here's some technical info:

MAKER: National Resophonic Guitars

MODEL: Polychrome Baritone Tricone

SERIAL NUMBER: 064

DATE: January 2003

NUT WIDTH: 47mm

SCALE LENGTH: 685mm

BODY: Steel

NECK: Maple

DOT MARKERS: Yes - front & side

FRETS TO BODY JOIN: 13

OTHER FEATURES:

Bound rosewood fingerboard

Adjustable truss rod

Rich low tone

Suggested string guages:

Extremely heavy (18, 21, 32, 42, 62, 76) Standard Baritone (15, 19, 28, 40, 53, 65)

Hard National case

I have posted some pics here, but if you would like to see more let me know!
Attachments:
nationalbarry.JPG
nationalbarry1.JPG
nationalbarry2.JPG