I feel so ****ing bad.. last night my GF said that she would come to my house after she'd been with her friend. She never came . Today when i woke up i saw that i have gotten a sms from her, it said: I have been to a disco with my friend , and i met my old friends and then i realized that i want to be free.
So i called her and she said that she has no feelings for me anymore, coz we never do anything fun. just like 2 hours ago we met and we hugged each other for about 10 min and looked in to each others eyes.. i wanned to kiss her so ****ing badly !
I asked her if there is anyway I can fix this.. first on the phone she said : no ..
And now when we met person to person i asked her again and the she said : i dont know..
I rly need ur help guys, how should i get her back? i rly love this girl!
WOOOWWW , DUDE........... NEVER DO THAT AGAIN!!!
Quote by RazorAlex93
I feel so ****ing bad.. last night my GF said that she would come to my house after she'd been with her friend. She never came . Today when i woke up i saw that i have gotten a sms from her, it said: I have been to a disco with my friend , and i met my old friends and then i realized that i want to be free.
So i called her and she said that she has no feelings for me anymore, coz we never do anything fun. just like 2 hours ago we met and we hugged each other for about 10 min and looked in to each others eyes.. i wanned to kiss her so ****ing badly !
I asked her if there is anyway I can fix this.. first on the phone she said : no ..
And now when we met person to person i asked her again and the she said : i dont know..
I rly need ur help guys, how should i get her back? i rly love this girl!

There's your problem.