Hey guys!

Having a bit of trouble with this guitar. I'm finding it quite hard to bend (especiallly on the high E) and it just feels very "tight" when playing it!

Is there anyway of loosening this tenion, making it easier to bend?

I've trying some things with the tuss rod, with helped slightly but not a lot. I am also still yet to try a much lighter gauge string... is there maybe a string around that feels "loose" and easy to play/bend with?

Your help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
I dunno if there's anything you can do except for practicing or changing to lighter gauge strings.
Quote by Lunchbox362
This thread if fail in almost every way imaniganable.
Quote by Fama
I dunno if there's anything you can do except for practicing or changing to lighter gauge strings.

Yeah it might just be one of those things I'll have to get used to and I will try the lighter strings! Thanks mate!
Out of interest, what gauge strings are you using on it?
Quote by jxljxl
If UG had a Facebook style Relationship thing, I'd e-marry you C-mak

Quote by jxljxl
I want C-mak in my bum.

^Think he might have a thing for me...
strings would be the obvious thing to change.

also, rickenbackers have pretty narrow necks, that can (in my experience, anyway) add perceived tension to bending/make it harder...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?