So always my favourite guitar was Explorer. I can't afford proper Gibson or custom one from luthier. It is very difficult find such gear ! I saw only couple of videos on YouTube of guy who play lefthanded Tokai Eplorer. He didn't replied to my comments Do you know any places where I can get such guitar ? I mean places on the internet Oh and I live in England by the way
I think you might be able to order one from the Tokai company directly. I e-mailed them once asking about the price of a lefty explorer and the way they replied it seemed like you might be able to order one directly.
Try googling their site and sending an e-mail.
Hope this helps
I have been on their web site and Tokai headquarter for England is in Sheffield ! So it's like around 10 miles from me I am woundering do they have own shop there or something like that. I emailed them once, they said only they will have some Explorers soon... I don't know the price either. Anyway thanks for reply
try emailing the tokai UK website for a list of dealers? i know there are plenty of tokai dealers in the UK. not too sure about left-handed models though.

oh and make sure the one you get is made in Japan, those are the truly badass ones.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
try emailing the tokai UK website for a list of dealers? i know there are plenty of tokai dealers in the UK. not too sure about left-handed models though.

oh and make sure the one you get is made in Japan, those are the truly badass ones.

+X^0, X=/=0

I've never seen so many left-handed Tokai Explorers in so many different configurations than in Hamamatsu, Japan. I believe they have a plant there.

They've got the usual all-Mahogany and Korina types + they have the 1 Humbucker, 1V, and 1T, and/or with a FR, etc. for lefties!

Quote by Dave_Mc

I know one shop which is Tokai dealer. It''s one shop in Doncaster. I don't want rely on them. I wanted to get Vintage V100 from there, they were unable to do it. I have been waiting god knows how long for any reply from them. So I don't count them. I know only one Explorer model from Tokai, EX-55
^ i think that's a korean one (judging by the price, anyway). if you're willing to go second-hand etc., you'll have more options (or order from japan, but with the falling pound that's getting less and less good value).

another alternative might be http://mcguitars.co.uk/shop/ who are based in northern ireland. they claim to be able to get most models from japan, but i've never used them (so can't recommend them or otherwise), and it's probably a bit more expensive than ordering from japan (though probably a bit less risk as you're covered by UK laws, and also it's less money to send it back if anything goes wrong).

Quote by Ippon
+X^0, X=/=0

I've never seen so many left-handed Tokai Explorers in so many different configurations than in Hamamatsu, Japan. I believe they have a plant there.

They've got the usual all-Mahogany and Korina types + they have the 1 Humbucker, 1V, and 1T, and/or with a FR, etc. for lefties!

ok, i didn't know if there were left-handed versions or not. whether or not they make it this far is the problem, though, i guess.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?