So last night, my friend and I we're driving through town with two girls, just hanging out and stuff. We we're supposed to go to the movies, but there was nothing that we wanted to watch, so we left and decided to go to the Super-Walmart, since there is nothing else to do at 10:00 at night in our town. We get heading towards Wally world, and one of the girls says. ''My mom's going to be pissed if i don't come back with a ticket stub''. Keep in mind that, there is a major highway that goes through the middle of this town, which we are now traveling on. So the girl that's driving goes to do a u-turn, and this monster fucking beast of a truck smashes into the driver's side rear. We do a 180 into the u-turn thing, and kind of sit there. The front right tire is blown. My friend thought the girl that was in the back seat with him was dead, because she just kinda lay there for a bit, but then she got up. After that, we had to deal with the police and stuff, her parent's we're pissed etc. The Seat belts SAVED OUR LIVES. If we hadn't been wearing them, we would have been killed. I left with what i believe is a concussion, since my pupil's were a bit smaller than dimes, but I just went to sleep, I've been hit in the head worse. So i woke up and have a roaring headache, my phone apparently had a deadly concussion, and Her car is almost totaled, the back axle is bent and the whole drivers side rear quarter panel is flattened, but everybody is alive. We we're laughing about it the rest of the night. But basically the moral is, WEAR YOUR SEAT BELTS.
Quote by PrabhuDeva
Moral: Never let a woman drive or you'll get hit by a huge truck

ha so true
Who Said Anything About A Signature ? ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Rocking-Rob
who the **** does a u-turn without looking to see if its remotely safe?

Did you not read the part where it's explained the driver was a woman?
You didn't happen to be driving through Martinsville?
P.L.U.R.

We'll choke on our vomit and that will be the end

We were fated to pretend
Sounds ridiculous. Glad you're ok though.
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
one time i almost broadsided a lady who tried that same kind of u turn thing in front of me.

if i hadn't reacted in time, she would have died a lot.
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Depends on what she's on top of. If she's on top of my pizza I'm gonna have to scissor kick a bitch.

MY BUILD!
You guys are probably right, women may not be the best drivers...

Quote by CoreysMonster
FRAU AM STEUER! FRAU AM STEUER!

anyway, that sucks dude. you were really lucky!

Haha, thanks! I thought we were dead.

Quote by punkrocker10115
You didn't happen to be driving through Martinsville?

Terre Haute, IN
Quote by Nitroduck
one time i almost broadsided a lady who tried that same kind of u turn thing in front of me.

if i hadn't reacted in time, she would have died a lot.

How do you die "a lot"?

Anyways last weekend I driving by Paragon off of 67 and went around a corner and lost traction went into a ditch and almost slammed my friend into a tree.

Quote by MangledPhox
You guys are probably right, women may not be the best drivers...

Haha, thanks! I thought we were dead.

Terre Haute, IN

Ya I kinda figured that out after the fact.
P.L.U.R.

We were fated to pretend
Quote by PrabhuDeva
Moral: Never let a woman drive or you'll get hit by a huge truck

I feel such a bad person for doing so.

But I laughed. Hard.
****ing women drivers dude it beggars belief
Quote by Darth_Qurashi
Man it feels just like anal sex, I think; I'm still a virgin

Quote by nebiru
Goose is my Hero.

Quote by Xeus
Yeah, if you get the shag in before she's your legal sister the incest is over turned
Quote by JB2500
never do a u-turn on the freeway sounds like a better moral...

No, I think don't let women drive was the right one.
P.L.U.R.

We were fated to pretend
Arent seat belts only effective up till 40mph. Im sure the BBC or ITV did a report on it a few years back? Thats why i dont wear them. I figure if youre going less than 40mph, youre prob guna be ok anyway, and if your going over 40mph, you might as well not be wearing them cause all they do is stop you leaving via the windscreen or window, youll still be dead as **** . Can anyone confirm this?
Quote by FrenchyFungus
I am not a woman as I currently claim

Quote by Rabid
I am actually a woman, unlike Frenchy
lucky!

ah women drivers.
Equipment ,

Ibanez SA260FM
Marshall DFX100W
RP200A Digitech MultiFX
GiVson Acoustic replica
Random Distortion Pedal

Quote by bob farrell
Arent seat belts only effective up till 40mph. Im sure the BBC or ITV did a report on it a few years back? Thats why i dont wear them. I figure if youre going less than 40mph, youre prob guna be ok anyway, and if your going over 40mph, you might as well not be wearing them cause all they do is stop you leaving via the windscreen or window, youll still be dead as **** . Can anyone confirm this?

uhhh, yeah. I confirmed it last night, a truck hit us at 60mph... If we didn't have our seatbelts on, we would have left the car, Into the other side of the highway. We did a fucking 180... Seatbelts work.
Quote by bob farrell

I'd wear the seatbelt, just in case, you know, a truck plows into your side
One time my friend, two girls, and I where riding on a mountain road going the speed limit and my friend was driving and we took a turn and his back fish tailed and we lost control and spun all over the road and smashed into the guard rail. It was a small dent where we hit, but I'm surprised nothing else happened.
I hope she learned her lesson, and goes around the block or leaves the highway to turn in a safer place instead of attempting a U-turn in a busy highway.

Don't they teach this stuff at lessons there?
[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']I hope she learned her lesson, and goes around the block or leaves the highway to turn in a safer place instead of attempting a U-turn in a busy highway.

Don't they teach this stuff at lessons there?

Yeah... I hope she did too. The lessons aren't high quality here.
Just imagine if she was Asian and a woman... *shudders*

You're very lucky.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by bob farrell

I heard about that. Well, the morale from the OP = Only wear a seat belt when a woman drives.

(Kidding :P)

Did the ITV/BBC thing have a woman drive or not?
i always wear my seatbelt and make everyone else, not because i'm afraid of getting ticketed, i just want to be safe. i think it's gay though how you're required by law to wear a seatbelt. my school always does this thing twice randomly during the year where they have people hide near the school and write down the names of any students/teachers who aren't wearing their seatbelts. the cops then give you the choice of paying the school $2 or getting a ticket, which i think is bullcrap. if for some reason i wasn't wearing my seatbelt and i got caught, i'd just pay the ticket.