Page 1 of 2
My mom's gonna make me audition for a church band that sucks balls (I know I heard them). And for my audition, should I shred, or play something acoustic. And if they ask how I play so fast, I'm gonna tell them I sold my soul to the devil.
Play Slayer.
i say Of
you say A
i say Revolution
and you say jah

In loving memory of that damn game of poker

Private first class of the bass militia, PM Nutter_101 to join!
Play Slayer.
Quote by carcass255
long hair is cool mate

haircuts are for people in concentration camp
Play Slayer.
You're So Scene Right Now ^_^

Quote by Kensai
Finally his girlfriend found out what it was like giving oral sex to fishsmelling genital organs.
So what happens if you play a kick ass solo and then get denied?

Like, you're stood there waiting for them to say "How d'you play so fast?" but instead, they say; "Dude, sorry but you're really not good enough to be in the church band... sorry"

That'd be harsh
Quote by Mud Martian
Dont be an idiot! The only way staying awake for three days could be anywhere near beneficial is if you are,

A) Writing a hit album.
B) Behind enemy lines.
C) Writing a hit album behind enemy lines!
ok how about dont intentionaly embarass the hell out of your mom....and play slayer
just so i dont have to edit every post i make, let me clarify something I CANT TYPE WELL....thanks
I'd go for The Cult- Slayer
FEED ME MATHCORE

Quote by sashki

I also speak German, except no-one gives a shit.

GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE, AWAKE WHEN THE SUN HITS THE SKY
Play "Good Christians Don't Get Jiggy With It 'til After Marriage" by See You Next Tuseday

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
Which one? Should I play cult, Spirit in black, or (yes, duh) raining blood.

hahaha wan't expecting that, were you )
I'm thinking Cult, Disciple or South of Heaven by Slayer.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
play Slayer

or say you can sing , and play an "original" song thats just banging on the stings randomly and screaming in the most satanic voice you could make. that'll give them a nice scare
Play something awesome that christians will like.
Not Slayer!
GOODBYE BLUE SKY
I'm gonna break all the rules here and suggest something very different. How about... um... Slayer?
Quote by Andron17
Go away, I have an erection.

Bassist for Half My Kingdom.
In all seriousness, if you have like a kick ass rack wah or something, play God Send Death. Or if you aren't that way inclined Angel Of Death maybe. Or Disciple as mentioned above. I'm a big fan of God Hates Us All...
Play Nine Inch Nails or go to hell.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by M.O.P
Play something awesome that christians will like.
Not Slayer!

Funny thing is, Tom Araya is catholic.
Do you think those self rightous hyprocatical b******* will even know what slayer is, except te fact that it kick the s*** out of all that emo christian crap they like?

oh no... I think I went a little too far there...
Quote by Crazymike100
Do you think those self rightous hyprocatical b******* will even know what slayer is, except te fact that it kick the s*** out of all that emo christian crap they like?

oh no... I think I went a little too far there...

What the fuck is your problem?

I'm not going to even start on what's wrong with that sentence.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Page 1 of 2