Page 1 of 2
"So story goes.... I drove home to Tampa to see this girl that I met on my cruise a few weeks back. I go inside to let the girl know I was there, not thinking she wouldn't be off yet. So I'm waiting for her to get off work and I left my dog in the car for 10 minutes. I go check on her and everything is fine. Then 5 minutes later, I go to put something in my car anddddd this is what I see..."

http://g35driver.com/forums/showthread.php?t=212883

If this is old news, I'm sorry. I'm not online everyday anymore.
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
Last edited by BigFatSandwich at Apr 19, 2008,
I wish I had a dog that made chocolate pudding.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Quote by IlikeTheSKA
I wish I had a dog that made chocolate pudding.

I wish i had a dog that didn't SPREAD MY FUCKING PUDDING ALL OVER THE CAR!!

seriously, if MY dog wasted my pudding that way, he'd be living outside forever.
lol aw that's nasty and its a nice car too
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Are we allowed stuff like that on UG?

Especially when I'm eating chocolate...
Cam Sampbell's my hero
In my opinion, that's an ugly dog.
^dude, piss off.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by BigFatSandwich
.....why?

i thought thats what we do here. report every thread/post that u dont like.
Buh.
Quote by BigFatSandwich
.....why?

That's what I'm thinking, it doesn't say in the rules 'NO PICS OF A DOG ****TING ALL OVER A CAR'!

Cam Sampbell's my hero
Cause he obviously doesn't understand that unless someone is harassing another member, Mod's don't do much in The Pit. You can post nearly anything you want here.
sig goes here
Quote by Lil Macker
That's what I'm thinking, it doesn't say in the rules 'NO PICS OF A DOG ****TING ALL OVER A CAR'!

where does it say "Threads will be locked if a crybaby reports it after attacking you"?
Buh.
Quote by Woozle Wuzzle
i thought thats what we do here. report every thread/post that u dont like.

No, we report posts/threads by annoying little kids who don't do anything but piss off other people.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

Quote by Skater901
Cause he obviously doesn't understand that unless someone is harassing another member, Mod's don't do much in The Pit. You can post nearly anything you want here.

who doesnt understand what? u dont know what i speak of. i see ppl constantly cryin about "rporting him" and "reporting her" and then the thread gets locked. LAME
Buh.
Quote by Woozle Wuzzle
who doesnt understand what? u dont know what i speak of. i see ppl constantly cryin about "rporting him" and "reporting her" and then the thread gets locked. LAME

You're lame!
sig goes here
Quote by floppypick
No, we report posts/threads by annoying little kids who don't do anything but piss off other people.

ok so report u? well........ooooookayyyyyyyyy
Buh.
My dog had arthritis in his hind legs, and severe nerve problems down the back of his spine. He lost control over his bowels, and basically left a mess wherever he went, whenever he needed to go.
I lost count of the times I slipped on dog **** as I came downstairs first thing in the morning. Sometimes he'd even come running upstairs with his fiery ass, spraying the walls and carpet. The smell was so horrible to wake up to.
In the end we had to have him put down for his own good. It sucked. So yeah, I sympathise with this guy. The fact that it was just a one off and with such bad timing makes it pretty hilarious though.
Quote by Skater901
Ah Floppypick, good to see you contributing too. xD

just wanna help

The reasons your threads got locked was because they were not only rude and disrespectful but also unnecessary.

Hmm now that I think about it, most threads in the pit are rude ahaha, but you were making fun of a kid (I'm guessing didn't watch the video) who was starting out on the guitar, most of us were there once (I still suck at it) so just piss off.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

Quote by floppypick
just wanna help

The reasons your threads got locked was because they were not only rude and disrespectful but also unnecessary.

and dog feces in a car is necessary? is that what ur saying?
Buh.
Quote by Woozle Wuzzle
ur a "skater". ur opinion is a joke.

Now look what your dog has done!
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
Quote by Woozle Wuzzle
ur a "skater". ur opinion is a joke.

Your intelligence appears to be a joke aswell.
ok. now that you've hijacked my thread and turned it into a flame war, I predict it's either gonna get locked, or you're gonna get banned.

stay tuned!
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
Quote by kammy1221
*Reported.*

see this is exactly what i mean: WWWAAAHH IM REPORTING U!!!!

*reported*
Buh.
If nobody replies to his messages, we don't really have a problem, so just ignore him until he (hopefully) gets banned.

Sorry about ruining the thread
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

Quote by dantheguitarist
To WoozleWuzzle:
Wow, you deserve to be harassed by Bendystraw. Grow up. What are you 10?

whos bendystraw?
Buh.
Page 1 of 2