I tried to use No$gba to play NDS games, but anytime I choose a game, it comes up but it's extremely slow and I've messed with the options many a times and even looked up youtube videos to see how to speed it up but it just won't work no matter how much I try.

Anyone here done this yet? I've been itching to play some pokemans but my DS died yesterday so I only got the game cartridges
I just got it 3 months ago too! But I only got around to playing recently

P.S., There IS a torrents thread where everyone helps eachother with torrents so I hope this thread won't get closed. And I'm not doing copyright Infringement as I already own the game but...
Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.

Quote by Rocking-Rob
well it could be an unfinished emulator, alot of them are in beta stages and do not work fully

or it could be your computer hardware

Yeah that's what I thought, they are in beta I guess.
But my hardware is fine.
I was just wondering if anyone found a way around this yet?
Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.

Keep in mind, that Ds emulation is at a very early stage.
In other words, no there really isn't a way around the slowdowns.
It'll be quite a while before the DS is close to being 100% emulated.
Tiger style.
umm.... try increasing the ram if your really despo....
well your nds is still in warranty...so i guess get it repaired