Hi !

I'm looking for a new guitar. I have more/less 1000$ to spend.

need:
hard tail !! (no floyd or vintage trem)
quite good sustain
thin neck !
good quality (set up in japanice USA or other countries that are not Korea/Indonesia)

I was looking at Schecter Hellraiser(Korean but set up in USA) but the neck is to thick ,now I'm looking at RGA 121 to try it in music store but I need more suggestions

sory for my English

Thanks!
ESP EC 1000
Schecter C1 Hellraiser
Jackson SLSMG Soloist
Gear

93 Jackson Dinky Professional Reverse
98 Jackson Kelly KE3

Peavey Bandit 112
Custom 2x10 cab w/Bugeras
the hellraisers neck isnt that bad. it kinda thins out at the heel for solos. i love mine.
Gear
ESP Vintage Plus
LTD M-II
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Line 6 Flextone IIIXL
This would be an awesome choice. You can get it with either a Duncan JB/59 set or an EMG 81/60 set. The Duncans are a bit better all-around pickups, but the EMGs will give an incredible metal tone (provided you have a decent tube amp). And the best part: either version (with Duncans or with EMGs) costs only a grand, which is an INCREDIBLE price for an ESP Standard.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
get the c1 hellraiser. the neck really isnt that thick in my opinion. You cant go wrong with the hellraiser.
MyGear
Schecter Hellraiser (EMG 85/81 + 18v mod)
LTD SC-207 with EMG 707
Peavey 6505 Head
Some random Peavey 4x12 slant cab
Boss Chorus Ensemble + Boss DD-3 + Dunlop Crybaby Wah + Boss NS2
I think this might be what you are looking for. I tried one of those myself, the neck is flat and comfortable, the body is very light => highly comfortable. The pickups are very good, not as good as on the guitar mafropetee proposed but still good. They have a high output, so Hard Rock and Metal are no problem for them.

Ibanez RGA121
http://www.music123.com/Ibanez-RGA121-Electric-Guitar-512220-i1173380.Music123

About the guitar mafropetee posted a link to: It is infact an overall fantastic instrument, but the neck is not quite 'fast', so you'll have to see if you like it.
Any specific body shape youre looking at?

And why dont you like your RG prestige? =P
Quote by tarlkea
When I say offensive I mean offensive like dressing up as superman in a wheel chair offensive, not penis suit offensive.
How can you NOT like a V?! Anyway, the ESP Eclipse as mafropetee said is a great choice. Basically for that price you should look at some ESP/LTD. They have a range of options for you to choose from.
Originally Posted by Devon8822
No!! Stop Now, Plugging More Than One Pedal In At A Time Could Be A Disaster.... Your Guitar Will Explode And Kill Your Band.

Quote by KrustyD3mons
thanks man

^To me

My gear:
Ibanez RG370DX
Roland Cube 30
Quote by mafropetee
This would be an awesome choice. You can get it with either a Duncan JB/59 set or an EMG 81/60 set. The Duncans are a bit better all-around pickups, but the EMGs will give an incredible metal tone (provided you have a decent tube amp). And the best part: either version (with Duncans or with EMGs) costs only a grand, which is an INCREDIBLE price for an ESP Standard.

+1 for the esp they are VERY good metal guitars
Quote by MightyAl
Isn't it odd, that Iron Man is a superhero, whereas "iron, woman!" is a command?

EAT MY ASS AND BALLS.