Im going to a show tonight (at the palladium in worcester if anyone else is) and i love to mosh like crazy, but recently my ears have been a little loose so if i do anything too hard im scared my plugs will fall out and ill lose them. i cant take them out for too long or my ears tighten up and its hard to get them back in. and if i lose them, thats it i gotta stick with the next smaller size.

So im looking for any suggestions as to keeping my plugs from falling out while moshing. i was thinking put tape or something over them, and a couple people agreed. what do you think? any of your own ideas or methods?

And dont say "whyd you even gauge your ears in the first place, thats stupid" im from uhh...african descent. yeah, thats it.
Quote by HelloHalo
I think if I crap my pants in public, I'll just simply stand up (if I'm not already standing), announce "Ladies and gentlemen, I have just defecated in my pants. Good day to you all."

And walk out.

/lame, blatant attempt to get sigged.
You will look like a complete prat if you mosh with taped ear plugs on your head.

Do it. Definitely do it.
Quote by Guitarlord44
y do u wear earplugs at a concert anyway

Because he isn't UG's Idiot.
Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves.
Quote by Guitarlord44

because i cant take them out for too long or my ears will tighten up.
Quote by HelloHalo
I think if I crap my pants in public, I'll just simply stand up (if I'm not already standing), announce "Ladies and gentlemen, I have just defecated in my pants. Good day to you all."

And walk out.

Nails

/thread

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
Quote by Guitarlord44

face palm*
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy
Ever stuck their finger in their ass, just to see what it was like? I did

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass

lol seriously..... try like some cotton along with it...[ without the super glue of course]
Plugs are retarded-looking.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Hmmm, I don't know dude. Whenever I go to shows I see dudes with plugs doing some crazy stuff and they don't fall out. I don't know though, I guess if you're really worried take them out when you're moshing then take a song off and put them back in just so they don't close up, then take 'em out when you want to mosh again.
Veteran UGer. Suck it.
If they tighten up that fast how can they be loose? If they are really that loose maybe go a gauge up and they'll be tighter?
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy
Ever stuck their finger in their ass, just to see what it was like? I did

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
don't mosh...
Quote by NGD1313
Well I don't know about solos but how about that Smoke on the Water riff. It's like...impossible.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

I'm Jake. I'm a musician, philosopher, and exhibitionist.
Dude, he isn't talking about sound-proof ear-plugs, he's talking about the ear strechers. You should just wear a higher gague for the show. It won't fall out.
Quote by sam b

I can imagine it now

haha

So far the tape sounds like the best idea...unless you get so sweaty that it gets unsticky.

Take them out and don't wear them, if you're so worried about them falling out
Quote by hamett91
Who's playing?

four year strong, the starting line, bayside, steel train
Quote by HelloHalo

And walk out.

Quote by CrashedTheShow3
Hmmm, I don't know dude. Whenever I go to shows I see dudes with plugs doing some crazy stuff and they don't fall out. I don't know though, I guess if you're really worried take them out when you're moshing then take a song off and put them back in just so they don't close up, then take 'em out when you want to mosh again.

there we go, thank you.
Quote by HelloHalo

And walk out.

Quote by Filter
Take them out and don't wear them, if you're so worried about them falling out

ever seen what someone who wears those looks like when they take them out, eeew.

Get the next biggest gauge if they are that lose, or get some with wider tapers on the ends.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
your holes wont close up after one night... a bunch of my friends have plugs and they just stretch them out the next morning if they forget to put them in one day
Quote by alkalineweeman
If by "clean" you mean "get a finger right up in there and do a good bit of spelunking" then i guess "at any given opportunity" is my answer.

mah hardcore band
http://monstersvsaliens.bandcamp.com/
Quote by xTrueTillDeathx
there we go, thank you.

Just a heads up about that. If a flying finger makes it into your lobe hole, you might as well say goodbye to a (somewhat) normal ear.
So I'm assuming by ear plugs, you don't mean like those that motor racing drivers wear to protect their ears? What kind do you mean?
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Quote by Cal UK
So I'm assuming by ear plugs, you don't mean like those that motor racing drivers wear to protect their ears? What kind do you mean?

(Invalid img)
Quote by zombie_monster
(Invalid img)

And what they go in your ear canal I presume?
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
One guy got his plug, along with a fair chunk of his lobe ripped off at the last gig I went to.

Never wear jewellery during sport kids
Quote by original=punk
Uhhh, Body Mod thread.

*reported*

No.
I want to go as far to the edge without going over. Out on the edge, you can see all kinds of different things.
iv had mine rippd out a few times

the double flared ones work well though

coz your ear is smaller than the outside. so its harder to fall out

or take them out, they wont close that quickly...put them back in, inbetween bands
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
Quote by chrismetal86
No.

Right, because this has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with the topic of that thread, and even a complete idiot would know to post in there.
My mistake.

EDIT: As well as your sig being unfunny, and quite offensive at first, it goes on to not make any sense. Grindcore was invented by ND, unless you have it in there to show the stupidity of those who said it.