anyone else think that fende priceton chorus is the greatest solid state ever created? ive got the 125 and it works like a friggin charm.
wait a minute, fez. this isn't like the time you bought a hamster, named it virginity, and then lost it, is it? - kelso on that 70s show
*fender*
wait a minute, fez. this isn't like the time you bought a hamster, named it virginity, and then lost it, is it? - kelso on that 70s show
I suuuuuuuure don't.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
fender solid states aren´t that good, the only really good SS amps are the line6 vettas
Because footstools are cool - UG's Classical Guitarists

[quote="'']Congratulations! You have won the award for the most irrelevant thing ever said in a thread!
Quote by Ferrarone
fender solid states aren´t that good, the only really good SS amps are the line6 vettas

And some Randalls.
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
I had one up until a few years ago and thought it was a really good little amp. I had the 2X10 version. I ended up selling it to get a.....gasp.... Line 6 Spider III. HUGE mistake. Ah well you live and you learn. I quickly sold that and bought a valve Jr. head and 2x12 cab and a Peavey Classic 20 in Tweed. Ah life is good now in tone land.
Maybe not the GREATEST but it does have cleans to die for imo.
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era