so 2 months ago i started a band with a friend. he gt me drummer who is godly and i got the bassists and he decide to get a 3rd guitarist. everything was fine until he strted claiming it was his band. then he started writing songs that socked to hell

------------------------------
---------------------7----9---10--10
---7-----9-----10--------------------------9
-------------------------------
-------------------------------
-----------------------------

it didnt end there. He said : "im going to be lead and u 2 are going to rythm and i will sing." The bastard knows how to sing opera and i growl and he says i growl better than u. We are a metal band BTW. His hoarding over everything. The pro is that if i fire him were left without drummer. what should i do to make him settle
just talk with him about it, you´ll come along..

change that title "help me with a dick"
Because footstools are cool - UG's Classical Guitarists

[quote="'']Congratulations! You have won the award for the most irrelevant thing ever said in a thread!
battle for rights to what you want. If you can do it better prove that you can so drummer bassist and other guitarist know it. then you get to do what you do best for the band's sake.

Origionaly Posted by CTFOD
Origionaly Posted by hownowbrowncow:
Get a new bicycle
Then you can ride it with no handlebars.

No handlebars.

No handlebars...
I say have a rock off, pwn his ass.
Then kick him out for sucking.

There is a decent excuse to get rid of him..... just make sure you play guitar better than he does.
Bring Back the Music

I am a gear whore... Any little odds and ends that is in the middle of nowhere, I am coming for you

UG Missle Silo

Quote by SvnStringMaster
It sounds way hot, fuzzy, and like i shoved a mic up my ass and ran up the stairs.
Punch him in the ovaries - then talk to him bout it i guess.....

You could wait a whil and spend that time making better friends with the drummer then when u kick him out hell stay lol
look, if you picked him up later on, it doesnt really matter what he says, take some initiative and tell him off... say, "If you don't stop being a dick, I will assrape you with a handfull of rusty corn cob holders... or just take a less direct approach and say, wow, your kind of power hungry and you need to chill if this band is going to work... please

If it helps, your welcome dood,
Mike "Vyruz" Hurley
Massacre Deicide
I would just tell him to shill out, or he's out.

^
He's laughing at YOU.
You better click that bastard.

Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey Valveking 112 (w/ Bad Monkey and GE-7 EQ)
ive talked with him like 8 times. but he always says "u cant fire me, im the band leader." while i am the true one. And we already had a rock off. i won but he said "democracy doesnt work on me cuz im teh leaderz lolzzzzi own yall!!!!!!
heres wat to do, do a rock battle or anything infront of the other members, provoke him in a way to be an arsehole (unless he isnt one), then whenever he says anythin bout a nother band member quickly defend the band player, if all is as u sed, the rest of the band is as pissed at him as you and all together tell him to chill or hes kicked, if he responds by saying hes the leader tell him to go and get himself f***ed.
Then your best option may be to find a new band.
Do YOU know who Les Paul is?

Guitars:
-Epiphone Dot Studio
Amps:
-Fender Stage 112 SE
Effects:
-BBE Soul Vibe
-Boss OD-1 Overdrive
-Ibanez DE-7 Delay
find a new band??? what if i just fire the guitarst and drummer and find other 2
To be honest the way I see it is that if neither the drummer or the guitarist is going to be professional about this they have no place in music despite how good they are. If they cant learn to act like a professional and work together then they kiss their sorry asses goodbye if you ask me. Theres plenty of drummers out there it might take a while to find one but an incomplete band is better then a dysfunctional one any day.
i dont understand the connection between the drummer and guitarist (who is the guitarist thats causin u problems?, is it ur friend? or the third guitarist? if its the third guitarist id like ti kno the connection with the drummer.
the second guitarist is the best friend of the druemmer. The drummer hates me and is only in the band becouse of the guitarist. if i fire the guitarist ye bye drummer
Well considering that he does hate you I'd take this as an opportunity just to get rid of them. No need to but up with this bull**** and then only find out it will blow up in your face right before a show.
Quote by devit
The pro is that if i fire him were left without drummer. what should i do to make him settle

Quote by devit
^^ thats good. xcept the drummer hates me to hell and beyond.

Then you should definitely fire him. If the only problem is being left without a drummer who hates you, you shouldn't be playing with the drummer anyway.

Get rid of both and keep the remaining members.
WARNING:This post contains explicit portrayals of violence; sex; violent sex; sexual violence; clowns and violent scenes of violent excess, which are definitely not suitable for all audiences.
Quit
Mr. Allan wrote:
This is like saying you're not allowed to jerk off over the girl next door unless you have a license and written permission from her. Which, of course, is bullsh*t
Right, what you do is, you grab a hold of it in your right hand (or left, if you swing that way...personally, I don't abide by that sort of thing, but I talked to my preacher this morning, and he assures me that you may not go to hell for it, but that's a whole other story), then start a rapid up-down motion as you...

...wait, nevermind.

How about you go out and educate yourself? Get a bit older.
Quote by Ed O'Brien
“It’s not genius. It’s just that if you want something good to come out of something, you have to put in a lot of effort. That involves a lot of hard work, and a lot of blood, sweat and tears sometimes.”

http://urbanscarecrow.bandcamp.com/
Quote by devit
the second guitarist is the best friend of the druemmer. The drummer hates me and is only in the band becouse of the guitarist. if i fire the guitarist ye bye drummer
If you have issues with your pal, and the drummer hates your guts, boy, there's not much speaking for you in this set-up. Hell, you guys are worse off than Guns N' Roses!

Not worth the time if you ask me. This will end in tears and bloodshed. Scout for a new gang.
Quote by devit

just quit, if the drummer hates you its going to cause problems anyway.
Alot of people would say quit bt u should drag this out. I know being in a couple bands that drummers are hard to come by just see if u can make up then turn on the guitarist dealing with annoying people is part of life if you run away it will only make things worse just challenge his authority ask him why he is leader if you push hard enoguh he will shell
Some People Put Something Smart Wise and Funny Here
Those People Can @#$% themselves
^ i agree plus if he really is a dick he will start pissing other people off tooo

just make your own songs and splay lead in those

EDIT: and if he wants lead in your songs just keep telling him he is playing it wrong and do the same **** to him lol
song stuck in my head today