Poll: Are you going to Gigantour?
Poll Options
View poll results: Are you going to Gigantour?
Yes
10 31%
No
22 69%
Voters: 32.
Useful poll

I would be if I lived in the US, mostly for In Flames.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
yesh sir, metal!! JFAC, Bodom, In Flames, Megadeth are the stand outs, i have no clue why High on Fire is going to be there... just doesnt fit the profile... whatever opinion
Massacre Deicide
Quote by MassacreDeicide
yesh sir, metal!! JFAC, Bodom, In Flames, Megadeth are the stand outs, i have no clue why High on Fire is going to be there... just doesnt fit the profile... whatever opinion

i think Job for a Cowboy sucks dick. High on Fire is better
Quote by technicolour
I'd go for High on fire, and Job for a cowboy. But eh, I'm not going to go anyways.

They were very good in concert. I went on April 15th when they came to Dallas. In Flames was a letdown, but the rest of the bands ****ing owned, HoF and JfaC and CoB made it for me.
Dean Z-X Fund: $50 out of $200 (25%)

My Gear:
Guitar: Schecter C-1 Elite
Amp: B-52 ST-6012
Pedals/Other: BOSS Dynamic Wah, BOSS Metal Zone MT-2

Massive Failure
Quote by Guitarlord44
i think Job for a Cowboy sucks dick. High on Fire is better

Their older stuff sucks off major penis, but their new album Genesis isn't Metalcore/Death, its just kind of standard Death Metal, so that makes them OK in my book. They preformed alot of their older songs in concert though, which was kind of strange because the singer can actually do the pig squeals pretty much the whole time, even during songs it isn't used in. Maybe he was high or something. High on Fire was much better, nice stoner metal to listen to while contact high (which everybody was in the audience was, so much dope smoking).
Dean Z-X Fund: $50 out of $200 (25%)

My Gear:
Guitar: Schecter C-1 Elite
Amp: B-52 ST-6012
Pedals/Other: BOSS Dynamic Wah, BOSS Metal Zone MT-2

Massive Failure
Quote by Guitarlord44
im going on April 22nd at the Hammerstein Ballroom. I was just interested to see whos going.

i'm going to the same show. only 2 days. i can't f***ing wait.
SPEAK OV ME NOT AS ONE
SPEAK OV ME NOT AS NONE
SPEAK OV ME NOT AT ALL
FOR I AM CONTINUAL
Tonight. I'm so excited. 4/20 ftw.
My Gear:
-Schecter C-1 Plus (Vintage Sunburst)
-B-52 AT-212 Tube Combo
-ZW-44 Zakk Wylde Overdrive
-Digitech RP350 Multi-Effects Pedal
-Hamer Slammer Strat Copy
May 16th in Vancouver, baby!

Goin pretty much just for High on Fire, but the rest of the bands are all solid.
I went yesterday in louisville kentucky and it was crazy. When Bodom played in your face everyone went crazy and they had to quit halfway through the songs because we torn the gate down that blocked off the stage. it was a crazy ****en night and right afterwards we celebrated 4/20. best night every!
"Men profess to be lovers of music, but for the most part they give no evidence in their opinions and lives that they have heard it." ~Henry David Thoreau
Quote by Massive Failure
Their older stuff sucks off major penis, but their new album Genesis isn't Metalcore/Death, its just kind of standard Death Metal, so that makes them OK in my book.

Eh, that's half the problem in my book. At least when they played deathcore (bull**** genre, blahblahblah, I know) they did it well. While it might be a pretty stale genre, they helped to set a standard and popularize it because they still managed to get a fairly unique sound that a lot of people were looking for. With Genesis..I dunno, to me it's like an album filled with death metal cliches. Nothing new. Nothing interesting. Just another album that's "there." I haven't even bothered to listen to it since I first got it, and frankly I'm not really interested in wasting my time listening to something so mediocre again.

As for Gigantour...no. Paying that much money to go see 2 bands that I actually enjoy doesn't seem like a smart idea. :p The first Gigantour had an AMAZING line up, and I actually had tickets, but was 15 at the time, so no ride. Sucked ass, to put it lightly.
Quote by MAKETHEMSUFFER!
i'm going to the same show. only 2 days. i can't f***ing wait.

Yeah dude its gonna rock!!!!!!!