im just getting started with this...
my teacher showed me how to do the actual slap, and i think ive got it nailed on my low string(which is B), however i just ant seem to get the E or A without hitting something else

also, popping seems to completely escape me
any advice? im really enjoying doing it but i cant really think of any tabs that might help or find any decent videos
Quote by Shred Head
You have an atrocious sense of humour!

Quote by StrayCatBlues
You win 100 hilarity points.

Spend them wisely.

Quote by GrisKy
you're a funny, funny man, chimp in a tux... funny indeed.
i recomend you get/downlaod/whatever the JEAN MARC BELCADI slapping and poping for guitar! there you have some 100 exercises! or i can also send it to you as i have it on my laptop!
Quote by torturer6067
i recomend you get/downlaod/whatever the JEAN MARC BELCADI slapping and poping for guitar! there you have some 100 exercises! or i can also send it to you as i have it on my laptop!

oh really?
i saw a couple of videos of him palying on good ol' youtube...
if you can it would be awesome thanks
is it really useful then?
Quote by Shred Head

Quote by StrayCatBlues

Spend them wisely.

Quote by GrisKy
Quote by torturer6067

we would all be very thankfull if you can upload it to rapidhsare and throw the link in here
Quote by Smurfreak
we would all be very thankfull if you can upload it to rapidhsare and throw the link in here

good idea
i would like...
Quote by Shred Head

Quote by StrayCatBlues

Spend them wisely.

Quote by GrisKy