Well...I got a TBX15R(it's same as that you've been looking at just 15watt).
It's kinda cool. But...for 600$ you can get a pretty good tube combo.
It's better...trust me.
I've just bought a Valve King 212 and I must say that this thing rocks.
Check it out...I spent 500€...
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
Quote by andy331
allright i tinhk i might try a valveking

now thats a spledid idea!
Quote by andy331
i was also thinking a marshal mg halfstack?

+Dies a little inside+
The VK is good for metal but not much else.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Quote by Ichimaru
+Dies a little inside+
The VK is good for metal but not much else.

metal's all i want
yeah i have the 65 watt version of that ibanez... the distortion channel reeks of solid state, so bad i havnt used it since i started getting into pedals. so yeah valveking is the way to go here
Please get a valveking.. it will do metal much much better than the ibanez or any MG.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
If you get the ValveKing you might need a slight OD infront of it to tighten it up for higher gain stuff. You might also want to look into B-52 AT amps since they have just a bit higher gain then the ValveKings in the same price range.
Quote by animetard
If you get the ValveKing you might need a slight OD infront of it to tighten it up for higher gain stuff. You might also want to look into B-52 AT amps since they have just a bit higher gain then the ValveKings in the same price range.

nah not that that would be over becuase i would need to buy a cabinet too so ill go with the valve king and if the distortion isnt enough ill buy a pedal to go along with it
Well a Marshall MG would be a splendid choice if you want Howard Stern in an amplifier. I think your best bet would be the Valve King.

So go, now, before the opportune moment escapes.
Gear

93 Jackson Dinky Professional Reverse
98 Jackson Kelly KE3

Peavey Bandit 112
Custom 2x10 cab w/Bugeras
you could consider the randall RG50TC, its rrp is a bit pricey but in the last couple of years its generally sold fer half that (duno what that is in Euros) and its a bit more versataile than the valveking cause the overdrive has two gain types,,,one thats ideal for stuff like metal rhythm stuff and a more saturated one thats good for lead stuff
Gear:
Dean Razorback V 255 (explosion finish)
Jackson KX10 (amber sunburst)
Yamaha ERG121
random 50 quid acoustic
Randall RG50TC