If at all. I'm just curious.

Thanks guys
Quote by deathbat831
.........oh wow.
Eddy 372, im nominating you badass of UG
Quote by disturbed_n_wv
I believe thats the best looking Explorer I've ever seen, I did think they were all ugly until i seen that one Eddy372 good choice.

acquaintances, never. Actual friends, as much as ever. Not so much for the first year though when we were settling in
~Domino?

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.
besides the few who went to the same university as i did, i didn't hang with anyone from high school after graduation.

i still don't. by sheer chance, i've started a band with an old buddy from high school who i hadn't seen for five years since graduation, but i never made any attempt to see anyone. I was really only friends with people in high school because i knew i had to see them every day anyways... there was no real connection though.
I see 1 on a regular basis. We are best friends but other than that I've made a whole new set of friends that are really great. I'd rather be with my university friends than with high school friends.
I'll probably see mine all the time. I plan on going to a college that several of my friends are attending.

Never. College was 15 years after high school though. I only see 1 friend from way back then and thats only every other year or so.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Thanks for the feedback guys
Quote by deathbat831
.........oh wow.
Eddy 372, im nominating you badass of UG
Quote by disturbed_n_wv
I believe thats the best looking Explorer I've ever seen, I did think they were all ugly until i seen that one Eddy372 good choice.

Barely. Occasionally I'll go up town with them, but with barely seeing them conversations get a little awkward.
Didn't go to college but still see people from school quite a bit.
Quote by Jackal58
Never. College was 15 years after high school though. I only see 1 friend from way back then and thats only every other year or so.

ur old
Hardly ever. You change so much when you leave to go to uni that you won't have a lot in common with them any more.
It really depends on how far away your college is from your hometown. If it's nearby there's a lot more opportunity for back and forth travel, you coming home for the weekend, them coming to visit you etc. In reality, you'll probably only see them a couple times a semester at most. The real time to see them is winter and summer break.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by oh noes!!
ur old

And someday son you will know how to spell you're.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by smb
Hardly ever. You change so much when you leave to go to uni that you won't have a lot in common with them any more.

I haven't found that to be true.

Granted, we have all changed, some more than others. But I still get on, and have a lot in common, with most of my old mates.
Now 100% humour free, in accordance with the rules.

.fm
.wordpress
I've only seen my best friend twice since I've been to college
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
3 of them, and one of thems in my band.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.