It's probably old news and maybe it's not the right forum but I figured it's more relevant to the majority of the forum than Chimaira threads, but I only found out today so I'm sharing it with anyone who wants to know.

The new GTA game will feature a radio station dedicated to punk and hardcore, hosted by Jimmy Gestapo of Murphy's Law and the few tracks confirmed include the likes of Bad Brains.

I thought that was pretty good. Although I don't have a PS3.

wiki link
yeah, it really sucks that GTA 4 is only coming out for the PS3 and the 360 and the PC. why dont they make it for the standard Xbox?
Does anyone remember laughter?

Manuel, please try to understand before one of us DIES.

my gear:

Gibson LP Standard
Epiphone SG
Classical guitar
Peavey ValveKing 112
Marshall MG15
BOSS ME-50
Quote by chillrock
yeah, it really sucks that GTA 4 is only coming out for the PS3 and the 360 and the PC. why dont they make it for the standard Xbox?

ehm.. maybe because that game can't run on an xbox..?
Quote by chillrock

because it is outdated and replaced by the 360

because standard xbox sucks and it's processors can't handle graphics and next gen gaming that is put into new games.

answer for you!
okay, so now i know they are not evil..... just good at technology
Does anyone remember laughter?

Manuel, please try to understand before one of us DIES.

my gear:

Gibson LP Standard
Epiphone SG
Classical guitar
Peavey ValveKing 112
Marshall MG15
BOSS ME-50
Quote by chillrock

Its coming out for the PC? when?
Gear:
  • Orange TH30
  • Framus Cobra 4x12
  • Gibson Les Paul Studio
  • Gibson Explorer
  • Taylor 214CE-G
I actually blew my load when I first heard about this. If you go to the GTA website you can listen to the station. I put it on and Madball came on. I cannot wait to cruise around in a huge American muscle car, blasting Madball while doing drive-by's.

Game will rule.
All-O-Gistics:

Thou shalt always go for greatness
Thou shalt not commit adulthood (ALL)
Thou shalt not partake of decaf (ALL!)
Thou shalt not have no idea (ALL)
Thou shalt not allow anything to deter you in your quest for all (ALL!)
Okay so this totally wasn't meant to be a thread about the game itself, but one constructive comment is enough to generate debate.

It has Madball too? I'm so pleased that if I get it or play on it at someone else's place that I can actually listen to some decent music. Rumours are that you might be able to use the hard-drive to use your own tunes too.
Quote by kryptonite22
Okay so this totally wasn't meant to be a thread about the game itself, but one constructive comment is enough to generate debate.

It has Madball too? I'm so pleased that if I get it or play on it at someone else's place that I can actually listen to some decent music. Rumours are that you might be able to use the hard-drive to use your own tunes too.

They did that with GTA: III on the PC. I remember my old playlist used to rule. You just used to put where the file was found on your PC into a word document, save that document in the GTA folder and then just select the radio station on the game. If thats true it will rule hard again.
All-O-Gistics:

Thou shalt always go for greatness
Thou shalt not commit adulthood (ALL)
Thou shalt not partake of decaf (ALL!)
Thou shalt not have no idea (ALL)
Thou shalt not allow anything to deter you in your quest for all (ALL!)
LCHC Hardcore Rock
And clenching your fist for the ones like us
Who are oppressed by the figures of beauty,
You fixed yourself, you said, "Well, never mind,
We are ugly, but we have the music."
YES!!! The talk station is funny until you know all the jokes but yeah I love it!
XBL GT: WILDWAYNE001
add me if you wish...
Custom soundtracks suck in GTA.

Half of the songs people put on GTA custom soundtracks completely ruin the mood. Plus without the DJ babble and adverts it loses alot of its amazingness.
its a video game.
saduhsahe8rte38312812!
fadudsnuujn328rj023890~!
fsauh38nx,zx8888z8xxxxxzas32!!!11!
They still make games for the ps2. But if they'd made GTA 4 for ps2 it would just be another San Andreas. They pushed the hardware as far as they could.

And why would you want them to keep making ps2 games when they can make better, bigger games for ps3? Just wait till it comes down in price and evrything will be great.
Quote by recklessnick
everyone should boycott ps3 so they would make games for ps2

Somebody should get a job and buy a Ps3