that Kurt Cobain can be seen playing on my profile pic? thanx. I want to double-check. By the way can anyone tell me some more stuff about his gear? thnx again. I know there are Cobain gear freaks in UG
Your dreams are all out of focus;
Knock you up when you're feeling down.
And all the world feels so unreal...

COLORFUL COLORS
Quote by ishmonkey
Hitler was really smart and could have been a good leader but he was kind of a douche to the Jews.
That's a Fender Jazz-stang unless I'm msitaken, which I probably am
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Indeed I was mistaken, don't know where I got Jazz-stang from, I always get mixed up with his guitar.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
dude What was invented in Seattle?
Grunge

y'know what else is made in seattle?
shotguns
jk

but i could go for hours flaming nirvana
no Flaming intended
Quote by Ichimaru
Indeed I was mistaken, don't know where I got Jazz-stang from, I always get mixed up with his guitar.

the one kurt designed with fender was a jag-stang
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
Quote by Teen Spirit
that Kurt Cobain can be seen playing on my profile pic? thanx. I want to double-check. By the way can anyone tell me some more stuff about his gear? thnx again. I know there are Cobain gear freaks in UG

Kurt Cobain

Guitars: Fender Mustang, Fender Jaguar, Fender Stratocaster

Effects: (Bleach era)Boss DS-1 (Nevermind era) Boss DS-1/Boss DS-2, Electro Harmonix Small Clone Chorus. (In Utero Era) Boss DS -2, Electro Harmonix Polychorus, Electro Harmonix Small Clone

or www.kurtsequipment.com
my books myspace
Here
read it, new chapter added every 2 weeks