Eh..no. There's only 6 choices to end up with, and a Les Paul bass is one of them. And wtf do age and gender have to do with anything?

I got Jazz, which is just fine with me.
Nope, no sig here.
Last edited by Mutant Corn at Apr 20, 2008,
its not that great. but i put in honest answers and it came up as a jazz style, which is weird as i own a fender jazz.
I came up with a Precision Bass, imagine that. No surprises there.

I thought the amp question was a bit daft as the choices were odd. And the gender and age were superfluous.
Quote by anarkee
I came up with a Precision Bass, imagine that. No surprises there.

I thought the amp question was a bit daft as the choices were odd. And the gender and age were superfluous.

Come on Tam, we've already discussed this.

GURLS CANT PLAY DER BASS

In the bass chat:

<Jon> take the quote of me out your sig plx
<Jon> i hate seeing what i said around lol

Leader of the Bass Militia PM to join!

And now on BANDCAMP!

Officially the funniest member of the Bass Forum.
Quote by Nutter_101
Come on Tam, we've already discussed this.

GURLS CANT PLAY DER BASS

They can but they have to play short scale and it has to look like this:
Quote by smb

I would totally play that on stage.

The quiz isn't great, but I got a Musicman which seems about right.
When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Kabir
Quote by smb

If that was full scale and a death' head moth instead of a butterfly, you're on son!
I'm curious about the looks question. As far as I can tell, it looks like there's only 6 options and none of those fit the "Something different - I want to stand out!" option in the looks page.

Edit: Oh, and I got Precision style. Meh, sounds kinda right.
Last edited by Haanz at Apr 19, 2008,
That was a cute little quiz. I got P-Style, but the score bar looked the same for Musicman/Jazz.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
Meh, I saw one "which bassist are you?" quiz that had Les Claypool as the only fretless player on there. THAT'S uninspired.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
I got Custom, seems like the option that would fit me most out of all 5
Maruszczyk Frog 6 custom -> TC electronic Polytune-> Markbass CMD mini 121 + Markbass traveler 121H

Playing bass in Bamboo Avenue (Like us on facebook! )
EP out now!
I wanted five string, "mish-mash" musical styles, fingerstyle playing and versatile tone and I came out with..... a P-Bass. Right. Nothing against P-Basses, but the extremely general nature of the questions kind of contradicted the outcome.
Quote by Yawsbass
I wanted five string, "mish-mash" musical styles, fingerstyle playing and versatile tone and I came out with..... a P-Bass. Right. Nothing against P-Basses, but the extremely general nature of the questions kind of contradicted the outcome.

I chose all the same choices.
I love how there are three real choices, two cop outs, and a Les Paul, yet if you're actually shopping for a bass you have hundreds to choose from.
Quote by Wisthekiller
tl;dr How does one safely remove the smell of a corpse from a banjo?

Would you run down past the fence?

Tell us, is the black box lying?
Quote by smb

I just realized that that bass has better fret access and a better electronics package than the similarly-scaled Gibson EB-0...

Man, I'm having a bad day...
Quote by Cody_Grey102
Musicman.

Pretty close because I love those Basses.
Quote by amitbob21
ok im a noob at slapping. Is it my strings or do i just suck at slapping? I have a squier fender J bass(im a noob). Im thinking of getting Ibanez GSR200

Quote by CheekanWofls
Practice on your wife
I got a les paul, becasue i wanted to stand out have my own unique bass, that i could ravage with my finger tips while playing all styles... nope ive never played a good les paul bass.
It said I suit a Precision Bass. Well done quiz.
Quote by Bumper
Looks like you had a big bowl of Downs Syndrome for breakfast.

Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join

Lover of Ashdown? Join the Ashdown Army!
I got p bass which is funny because it really shows the accuracy of this quiz. i despise p basses with a passion and exclusively use jazz basses
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
Quote by skater dan0
I got p bass which is funny because it really shows the accuracy of this quiz. i despise p basses with a passion and exclusively use jazz basses

There's something seriously wrong with you.

Other than the fact you're Welsh

Quote by Bumper
Looks like you had a big bowl of Downs Syndrome for breakfast.

Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join

Lover of Ashdown? Join the Ashdown Army!
Ah, damn. I got precision, and the thing is I like jazz's now.
Gear
Peavy Basic 60 bass amp
Fender American Precison W/Quarter pounders
SX SPJ-62
Acoustic B100
SX SJB-75 LTD NA
i got a musicman...which is odd because i don't like mm at all. the bongo sounded ok but it didn't fit the price to me. and the other mm's ive tried i wouldn't own for 400 usd except to sell for a profit. it was way off on me.
dean edge one 5 string
Schecter studio-4
Samick fairlane-6
Ibanez sb900
Ibanez btb775
Fender p bass special deluxe

Dean Del Sol
Ibanez prestige rg2610

Peavey TKO 65
Peavey vb-2
Quote by the_perdestrian
listen to revelation, for he is wise in the way of bass-fu
Got a musicman for me

which is appropriate because i own a Washburn bass with the same pup config
Gear:
Washburn RB2500 (5 String)
Yamaha BB400 Fretless (1981)
Carlo Giordano 3/4 Upright (White)
Cort Action 4 (Stereo-fied)
Orange Bass Terror 500
Orange 1x15 Cab
Boss GT-6 Bass Multi-effects
Quote by skater dan0

I think we got our results mixed up. I use a P and got a jazz.