Hey guy, I just got the Deville yesterday and I was wondering if anyone has some nice preset tones for it. I am looking for a nice Eric Johnson-esque lead tone and a Clapton clean.
Schecter C-1 Classic
LTD EC-1000
Fender American FSR Mahog. Chambered Tele 60th
Fender Mexican Strat SD Hot Rails Br/Ne
Fender Hot Rod Deville 4x10
Boss DD-6
Boss Metal Zone
Nothing?
Schecter C-1 Classic
LTD EC-1000
Fender American FSR Mahog. Chambered Tele 60th
Fender Mexican Strat SD Hot Rails Br/Ne
Fender Hot Rod Deville 4x10
Boss DD-6
Boss Metal Zone
I just got one as well but haven't had much time to play with it yet. I have a Boss Heavy Metal pedal and an old wah and I was getting some killer sounds out of it the other night. Just turn the volume down low so you can sit close to it and start turning knobs. I noticed right away that the bass had to come down while trem went up and mid went up. You'll find your sound. How much did you pay for yours?
Not sure bout johnson, but try 0 bass, 0 mid, 9 ish treb, 0 presence, 6 reverb on clean channel then crank the volume to around 8-9 (shud stay quite low still due to not having the eq up)

That + a es-335 = a very nice blues tone

thats what a friend uses..

With my blues deluxe and strat I do 9 mid, 3 bass, 9 treb (its very bass heavy), 0 presence, 7 reverb. and volume at around 4
Gives me a very rich and smooth sound..

Hope that gives you some starting places..

O and i found its really best to have the volume up on these amps, low volume just doesnt work well...