Well im upgrading right now and only have a vox ad30vt, which is abyssmal to play with live. So im upgrading to a better amp for around 800 and under.

I planning to play alot of Metal, Death metal, Shred, Progressive Etc.

so right now i have my eyes on this CLICK

but i want more opinions and options.
I don't know if that is tube it looks good if it is ss don't

maby a bugera or a valve king would suit your needs or maby a used 5150
Amp-5150 Block Letter

Cab-Recto 4x12

Guitar-Jackson DKMG

Pedals-to many to name
Quote by 80sShred4TheWin
I don't know if that is tube it looks good if it is ss don't

maby a bugera or a valve king would suit your needs or maby a used 5150

yea its a SS

and i doubt ill be bale to find a 5150, but the valveking sounds good though.
I wouldnt really recommend randalls. You could prob get a used Peavey 5150 head and a blue voodoo cab for around $800
Quote by tarlkea
When I say offensive I mean offensive like dressing up as superman in a wheel chair offensive, not penis suit offensive.
Quote by Azrael`
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Randall-RG50TC-50W-1x12-Guitar-Combo-Amp?sku=481197

how would this stand up in a gig ? its not a solid state so it should be prettey good ?

The RG50TC is a great amp for the price and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Thing can get pretty brutal and actually has some decent cleans on it as well. 50W tube will be plenty for a gig, you probably won't even turn it up past 6.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by Azrael`
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Randall-RG50TC-50W-1x12-Guitar-Combo-Amp?sku=481197

how would this stand up in a gig ? its not a solid state so it should be prettey good ?

That's a perfectly good amp but just make sure you find it somewhere where you can try it so you know you like the sound but if you do like it it's got more than enough wattage for just about any gig you would ever have to play.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.