Ive always wanted to try a kramer.
I have always been amazed at the floyd rose for this cheep.
Either its complete trash or a blessing in desquise.
it's alright. I've only had experience with the Kramer Imperial model, but they can't be too much different other than body shape. The floyd is great for the price, but it won't last too terribly long. The tone of the humbuckers very good. Very 80's. I'd say go for it.
Quote by Killian5-0
I was looking at a friend of mines baby that was just born and I said "He's younger than me"

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
Yes an no, it depends what you're looking for. I own it as well as an 80's Kramer as you can see in my sig. The new Striker is by no means a bad guitar and for the price is awesome for what you're getting and its a hell of a lot fun to play. Awesome neck and finish. The electronics could be better and the licensed Floyd on it is pretty good if you tighten a few screws here and there and set it up properly. I changed the electronics on it and new pickups, kept the bridge for now (a Schaller Floyd pops right in, no problem). The stock pickups are VERY high output and very quiet. Clean they are ok but not to my taste though, they are made to be played loud and with distortion but they can easily be swapped out for something else. The licensed Floyd is not the best quality of course but it holds its own, though you can tell the difference in quality compared to my Focus 1000 with an OFR. From my experience I say go for it if you really like it. musicyo.com is the official distributor, owned by Gibson.
2003 Music Man Axis Pacific Blue Burst